|𝟰𝟯| 𝗚𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗺𝗮 𝗥𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗲

Breath in

Breath in. Breath out. Breath in. Breath out.

I did this as I stood in the middle of the airport. My heart was beating quickly.

What if she didn't recognize me? Of course she would, Althea. She's your grandma. But what if she was mad about me never visiting her? No. She knows that I didn't have any money to. But what if she doesn't like Enzo...

"You look scared." Enzo said. I looked over my shoulder to see him eating a pretzel.

I scrunched my eyebrows. "Where on earth did you get that pretzel?"

He squinted his eyes at me. "We are at a airport."

"Look!" We both swiveled to see Gio running out of the airport bathroom, waving something small around.

I tilted my head when she was right in front of me. She held her palm out in front of me. "What is it?" I questioned.

She looked at me as if I was less then smart. "A penny? Find a penny pick it up and if you do you'll have great luck or wherever the fuck that shit was." she shrugged.

"Off of a bathroom floor?" Enzo raised his eyebrow, biting into his pretzel. "gross." He muttered.

Gio flipped him off. "Oh shush."

He raised his hands in surrender along with the pretzel. "You shut the fuck up."

"Woah. I didn't even say all of that." Gio glared at him.

"What if I find a dime? Will that give me good luck?" I asked, admiring the dirty penny.

When I looked up they were staring at me. Gio pursed her lips. "No." Enzo and her both say. "It's only a penny."

"Geez," I shake my head slowly. Ima look it up later just to be sure.

I walked over to Enzo as he scrolled through his phone. Should I? I mean, why shouldn't I? It's right there. Right in the open for the taking.

I walked quietly over to stand in front of him. He was still looking down at his phone. I reached up on to my tippy toes and took a ginormous bite out of his pretzel.

Oh yeah baby.

He looked at me with raised eyebrows as I happily chewed. "What?" I tilted my head a little, my words jumbled because my mouth was full.

He put his phone away and shook his head, amused. He grabbed my hand and pulled me to him and I looked up at him as he looked down at me with those eyes. He pecked me on the lips before waving his pretzel in my face. "Want it?"

I grinned, reaching up to bite into the pretzel, taking it from his hand. I danced happily. "Mhm. This is exquisite." I made the chef hand.

He rolled his eyes and shook his head, circling his arms around my waist and leaning his forehead on my shoulder. I continued to eat the pretzel though. He could get a hug later. There were more important matters to attend to like devouring this very delicious pretzel.