|𝟭𝟬| 𝗙𝗮𝗰𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲

When I had woken up to her not next to me I went into a panic

When I had woken up to her not next to me I went into a panic. I don't know why. Maybe it's because I hadn't slept well in months until she was right next to me. Maybe it's because I love the way she smelled like strawberries.

Do strawberries have a scent? Well if they did she would be it.

But when I looked beside me and saw an empty space on my couch, I jumped up on to my feet and made my way into the hallway. I knocked on the bathroom door but no answer came so she must've not been in there. I knocked on my bedroom door but still no answer. So I just opened it.

I was still sleepy so I rubbed my eyes and looked up when I saw her coming out of my closet. Why was she in my closet?

She smiled at me and I started to smile back when something caught my eye. My eyes traveled down the length of her body. I was confused at first until my mind finally processed that she was naked.

I spun around and covered my eyes. Willing my dick to not even think about getting hard but of course that didn't happen.

Horny bastard.

Fuck.

Why was she naked?

I heard the door of my closet close and I took a deep breath, looking down and seeing the bulge of my pants.

I turned around and went over to my dresser where I pulled out some clean boxers and one of my shirts and put them on the bed before scribbling a something on a sticky note and leaving the room.

I need a cold shower ASAP.

Just as I was walking to the bathroom my phone began to ring. I took it out of my back pocket and answered. I usually don't answer unknown numbers but something was telling me to answer this one.

I walked towards the living room as I answered the phone and put it to my ear.

No one spoke. Just heavy breathing on the other end. I wanted to hang up and just watch The Loud House while I waited for Althea to get done getting dress. The Loud House? What is this girl doing to me? 

Then a voice finally filled the silence from the other end. "Enzo?" His voice was familiar. Deep and low.

"Hello?" But before he could answer I already knew who it was. I already knew who was on the other end of this phone. I walked over to my kitchen and gripped the counter, my knuckles turning white as I waited for what he was going to say next.

"I wanted to talk to you...to see how you were doing..." he said.

It was my brother.