|𝟰𝟬| 𝗗𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹𝘀 𝗧𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗼

60 seconds

60 seconds.

That's how long I've been gone.

60 fucking seconds. 1 mother fucking minute and she's already got a guy drooling over her.

I watch as a guy a few inches shorter then me with dark hair and green eyes that seem to widen every time he talks as if he's purposely doing it so people can see them. And he has a man bun. A fucking man bun!

I glare at him but don't move. Just watching from a distance as we stand in Classy C's. I lean up against a wall so I have a good view of them. I watch him closely making sure he doesn't step closer to her. I'm not worried. Not one bit. Because I know she's mine.

And she's oblivious. I bet she's telling him one of her jokes now.

But if she is, Man Bun seems to be eating everything she's saying up.

She doesn't even notice him slowly inching closer to her. She points towards the door so I'm guessing she's not telling him one of her jokes but actually giving him directions.

I glare even harder at him. I see right through you.

I feel a tap on my arm. I hate to tear my eyes away from Althea. I don't want anything to happen to her. But when whoever is touching me touches me again, I have to look down.

I make a disgusted face. "You." I say plainly, staring at the little girl who tapped my shoulder.

"You." Sophia says, glaring at me. "I see you still don't like lemonade."

"How? I'm not even holding anything." I squint at her. Dumbass.

"I can see it in your face. You have no taste." She spits out.

I scrunch my nose and the little shit scrunches hers back.

"Why are you next to me? Why are you touching me? Why are you even talking to me?" I cock my head to the side.

She shrugs. "My moms on the phone," she juts her thumb over her shoulder. "and I saw you, a.k.a the lemonade hater, glaring at Steve."

"Who?" I raise my eyebrow.

She points to the guy talking to my Althea. "Him. Steve."

"Ohhhh. Man Bun." I go back to glaring at him. I could walk up to them anytime I just want to see if he'll try anything. I'd love to pummel his face in with his dumb shitty Man Bun.

"I hate him." Sophia says which gets my attention. I look down at her clenching her fists by her side and glaring at Man Bun, a.k.a Steve.

"Not more then me." I taunt.

She nods. "Yes huh. He took the last pink straw and I had to get blue. It should have been the other way around." She stomps her foot.

I roll my eyes. "Let's not stereotype, okay princess?" I pat her head and she glares up at me.