Chapter 1

I'm baaaacck :) with new chapters to my Derek Hale fanfiction !!
What do you think of the cover & title?? If you have other suggestions for the title then let me know!! I'd like it to be some song title at the same time which suits the book :)

I do not own the Teen Wolf characters, but I do own my character Raviva and other characters that will occur and don't belong to Teen Wolf.

I sigh when I drive past the all too familiar woods. It's been some time since I've seen them but I still feel like I spent all this time here in Beacon Hills instead of Seattle.

With small moves of my hands I direct my car through the streets of the city my destination clear in my mind. After five minutes I kill my engine in front of an all too familiar house, the one that used to be my home when I lived here.

I get out of my seat but I stop in front of the building just looking at it and taking in the familiarity and warm feeling that comes with it. I can't go in not yet, I'm not ready to go in.

"Raviva!" A sudden scream sounds and moments later I'm in a tight hug, my feet no longer touching the ground. I instantly pull him tighter to myself as I cherish the hug. I missed Stiles, I missed him so much.

"Don't you crush her!" I hear the Sheriff laugh behind Stiles and I give him a small smile when I open my eyes to see him standing on the front porch. After Stiles finally let's me go I go over to my uncle and hug him.

"I'm glad your back, it's been pretty quiet in the house, besides Stiles." I laugh at his words since Stiles and quiet in one sentence just won't really match. I follow him inside as Stiles get's my suitcase from my Mustang.

"So how was it living with your mom in Seattle?" He questions while leading me into the kitchen where the table is already set for a meal.

"It was pleasant, even though 'mom' was barely home." His face falls a little but I muster up a smile quickly to reassure him it was fine. "It was good to get away from everything that happened. I really needed that."

"But I'm really glad I'm back. I missed everyone so much and this place feels a lot more like home than the empty flat in Seattle does." He smiles and places a short kiss on my forehead, wrapping me up in his arms. "We missed you too and we're glad you're back home."

I smile and a small tear escapes my eyes as I'm overwhelmed by the love those people have for me, even though we're not really blood related. I've never had a father but this must be what it feels like. This is what family feels like and I will never give up or leave my family again.

We depart from eachother and exchange a smile before the doorbell goes off and Stilinski leaves the room to answer it. A cold chill runs down my spin as I'm a little anxious to who it could be since it's already a quite late hour.

Did Stiles tell anyone? I mean he had only known of my return for one day but what if he did tell? I'm not ready to face everyone just yet. Not tonight. Tonight is about coming home and feeling comfortable.

I sigh when the Sheriff comes back with three large boxes of pizza. A loud rumbling instantly sounds through my stomach which earns me a laugh from my cousin.

"Hungry much?" He teases me while we all sit down on the table and start opening the cartons. A smile tugs at my lips when I open mine and see my favourite pizza in it.

After some talking, joking and laughing we finally depart, each to our rooms. It's already late and the long car ride has really tired me out so all I really wanna do is get some sleep.

My old room is still the same as when I left it and I feel my heart stop a beat knowing that the Stilinskis left it for when I return even though they didn't even know that I really would come back. I didn't even know if I would ever return to Beacon Hills.

This place was laced with such bad memories and so much pain that I never thought that I could come back and stay here. But what I noticed while I was away was that there were also lots of good memories and feelings of joy laced with this city.

At some point of being in Seattle I noticed that Seattle would never feel like home, no place ever would, besides Beacon Hills. This town was my home, because the people I love the most are right here.

Instead of going straight to bed I switch on the lights and search through the room a bit. When I left this place I also left some of my things which I didn't feel like taking with me. Some things just felt like they belonged here.

My old antic version of 'Wuthering Heights' is still placed on my nightstand, just as my sketchbook is still standing in my cupboard. My pens still sprawled across the small table, where I left them. A small smile covers my lips as I take my sketchbook into my hands and flip through the pages.

The drawings are random, the wood, the Nemeton, the old burnt down Hale mansion. Then some of my friends. Stiles being goofy little Stiles, Isaac just staring into the air, Lydia applying her lipstick and so on.

I stop at a page and my smile turns bittersweet as my fingertips graze over the pencil drawing like I could feel the person it shows. Like my fingers would touch soft skin and bring the drawing to life. Sadly that won't happen because the person in the picture is dead and the dead should not return.

I look at the soft lines, scattering the paper a little longer. I hadn't even remembered this drawing and it stung in my heart. I captured my best friend in her most beautiful moment. She was laughing at some joke of Scott back then, her joy clearly visible and the little sparkles in her eyes dancing, like always.

"I miss you." I whispered before closing the book and finally going to sleep.

What are you expecting of this sequel?? What would you want to read?? Any wishes what should happen??
Leave me some comments and I might update faster ;) the more comments I get the more I'm inspired and motivated to write :P
xx sil