Chapter 10

I do not own the Teen Wolf characters, but I do own my character Raviva and other characters that will occur and don't belong to Teen Wolf

It's about 8 o'clock when I hear the doorbell. I quickly grab my white top and run down the stairs to answer the door while cursing myself for sleeping in and being late.

I open the door just as I pull the tank over my head being met with a familiar face and soft smile.

"Morning." I grin at the dirty blonde man in front of me. "Are you ready to go off to work?" Is all he asks as he hands me a hot cup of coffee, just how I like to drink it. Black with just a shot of milk, no sugar.

As soon as we're both in his car and buckled up he pulls out of our driveway and we speed off to the garage where I get to work and he sits down by the side like always.

When the clock finally strikes six I lay down the dirty rag and stop screwing on the car. After saying my goodbyes to Ryan and Logan Jordan and I get into his car and drive home.

"You know the whole pack is coming over tonight so there's no need for you to stay here." I smile at the dirty blonde as I unlock the door. "You can finally get an evening off. I'm already feeling bad for ruining your private life."

He chuckles softly and I flash him a sheepish grin. "Nah, there's nothing for you to ruin. Also the Sheriff ordered me to look after you when he's not there and I won't disappoint him."

"How can there be nothing to ruin? I mean look at you. You're a handsome, young deputy. A man in uniform. There must be girls standing in line to get you." I joke as I go down the hallway and into the kitchen.

Again this tender smile covers his lips causing his eyes to squint a little. "Being a little different and not knowing what you are is pretty much of a turn off. Most girls choose to run away when I flash my eyes."

"Aww c'mon they can't be that scary." I tease him before getting a little bit more serious but still keeping up our light hearted banter. "I know I really need a shower but come with me. I wanna show you something."

I pull him out of the house once again lightly taking his hand in mine. He looks at me a little confused but curious at the same time as to what I am going to do.

A few steps into the woods I stop at two trees, one nearly lifeless and the other green and healthy. I let go of Jordan's hand and make a few steps to the trees. I push one hand to the healthy tree and concentrate. A few seconds later I already feel the energy flow into me and I hear the tree crack a bit.

I take my right hand off the tree and instead lay it on the sick one letting the energy flow into the plant as I feel it's insides come to life and grow stronger. When I finally open my eyes the tree is looking healthy like the other one had seconds before. Green leaves are sprouting from the branches.

I turn to the dirty blonde man who just stands there stunned. "This isn't much of a turn on either. So if you wanna run I'll give you a little headstart since I'm also pretty fast."

A smile forms on his lips and a little sparkle glitters through his eyes. "I'm not sure if you could outrun me. Not to brag but I'm pretty fast too."

I laugh at his words then I tease. "We can test that if you're not afraid of a girl beating you."

His laugh echoes through the woods as a smile spreads on my features. He's not intimidated at all instead he looks at me with a curiosity that can only be found in a child's eyes. "So what are you?"

"It also took me some time to figure out but I'm what the muggles call a Succubi." I joke as I walk back over to him. "Even though not all rumours are true."

"I should have known what else could you be but a demon that came straight from hell." He laughs and I join.

"So since I've showed you mine, will you show me your eyes? I promise I won't run." I ask him but he shakes his head.

"I-I don't really know how to do the thing. I can't control it." He tells me and I smile at him softly. "I'll help you."

With those words I take a step closer and softly take his cheek in one hand. "Close your eyes." I whisper and he obliges after shooting me one last unsure gaze. "Okay now calm your heartbeat. Concentrate on what you want to happen and when you feel like you're ready just open your gorgeous eyes for me so I can run off and we can test if you can catch up."

A small smile spreads on his lips and I chuckle. "Concentrate grasshopper."

His features are soft as he concentrates and I take in every little detail. His long lashes, his tender pink lips, the curve of his nose and his chiselled chin. His eyes flutter open revealing blazing red orbs. But he doesn't look at me instead his gaze lingers on the floor as if afraid that I would really run off.

Without thinking I let my eyes change too. I can feel the deep red take over my irises instead of the soft brown that was there before a few seconds.

I push his head up softly so his gaze meets mine. "I'm not like every other girl."

He let's out a relieved and breathless little chuckle as I grin at him our eyes turning back to normal. "So let's go back so I can finally get my shower."

I take his hand in mine again and pull him to where we entered the woods. "We'll find out what you are, I promise."

I feel a light squeeze on my hand. This is a promise I won't break. I know how it feels to be different to be anxious and not understand who or what you are. I know how it feels to worry about what you're capable of.

When we step out of the woods I instantly lock eyes with a pair of sparking green ones. I don't even need to take in the person they belong to. Derek. I quickly let go of Jordan's hand suddenly feeling a little uneasy as my cheeks grow a little red.

I didn't know he would be here tonight too.

I hope you liked this chapter I'm sorry I made you wait for it but I haven't been in my country since I've been on holiday. I didn't take my laptop with me.
Leave me some comments down below about what you think of the new season and this story
xx sil