Chapter 19

I do not own the Teen Wolf characters, but I do own my character Raviva and other characters that will occur and don't belong to Teen Wolf.

I carry Derek's bag as we stand in the lift going up to his loft. He still hasn't all his power back so I picked him up from the hospital and drove him home.

"C'mon you don't need to carry the bag." He insists but I just roll my eyes at him.

"The doctor said you're still weak and you shouldn't lift too heavy so there's not a single chance I'm gonna hand this bag over to you."

He huffs but either way I keep my will as he knows better than to argue with me.

Finally the elevator comes to a stop so I pull open the doors and we step into Derek's loft. The flat is as untouched as it had been when I entered it over a month ago. The blanket and cushion Stiles had used are gone leaving the leather couch as it had been.

Everything else that Stiles had brought me of my things are packed in my bag at the door.

I lead Derek up into his bedroom and usher him to lay down in his bed again following the instructions the doctor has given Derek before we left the hospital.

I leave the room to get some tea for Derek. I didn't want to leave before he was all set.

"You've washed my bed sheets?" He questions when I enter and put the tea down on the nightstand.

I nod as my cheeks grow red. "Yeah, I stayed here a little while. Stiles did too."

This is really awkward I hoped he just wouldn't notice but who was I kidding.

"So that was your bag by the door?" He asks again his usual frown on his features making it hard to read his emotions.

"Yeah." I mumble meekly.

"So you're leaving?" He asks and I nod.

"I'm sorry I didn't want to invade your privacy."

"You're leaving?" He just asks again as the frown on his face deepens.

I nod again at his words. "I'll be out as soon as you've got everything you need up here so you don't have to walk that staircase up and down."

I'm still embarrassed for staying at his place without asking and as it seems he didn't like it that much.

I'm still in my thoughts when a strong arm wraps around my waist and seconds later i fall onto the bed beside Derek.

"I don't want you to leave." He mumbles in my neck as he holds me tightly in his arms pressing my back to him. "How about you just stay?"

His voice is quiet and even in my surprise I notice how nervous and unsure he is right now.

"For how long?" I ask as I move my hand to stroke through his dark hair.

He stiffens and lets out a shaky breath.

"For as long as you withstand me."

I chuckle at his words not knowing how to react.

When my mind finally works again I turn around and lift his head up with my hands so he's looking me in the eyes.

I can't resist any longer and press my lips to his. He instantly answers my kiss as his lips move in sync with mine. We sit there kissing for a long time as if we had to make up the time we had lost while he was out.

"I'd like that." I say breathlessly when I finally pull away from him.

"I love you." He whispers against my lips and I instantly reply the words.

We share another deep kiss before I usher him to lay down again and slip under the sheets beside him.

"You know the Sheriffs gonna shoot you when I tell him." I joke causing him to laugh.

"As long as he uses normal ammunition I should be fine."

I smile up at him and nestle myself closer to him.

"Good." I whisper.

I'm sorry this is kinda short and really damn sappy but I'm normally one for tragic endings so I'm not that good at lovey dovey endings. Either way I decided for a sappy ending for you guys and I hope you all like it!

Leave me comment and vote, maybe even follow me! This won't be the last of my writings and I loved if you'd all check out my other stuff. You can read Pyrrhic Soldier here on Wattpad which is a fanfic about Marvel hero and BF of Captain America, Bucky Barnes. For other fandoms go check out my tumblr which is linked in my description where I write short imagines to several fandoms and where you can also send in requests.

Thank you all for reading my writing it's still a bit shitty and in it's baby shoes but every reader here means so much to me. You all keep me writing and having fun at it thank you for all the joy you bring me with your votes & comments. I hope I could give a little of that joy back to you in this story.

xx sil