Chapter 16

I do not own the Teen Wolf characters, but I do own my character Raviva and other characters that will occur and don't belong to Teen Wolf.

It's gonna be over soon and even though I knew this story would end at some point I am still a little sad and gonna miss writing it .. But I'm happy that so many of you enjoy reading it!! I'm always happy when I see a new like and especially when someone makes an effort to comment :)
So in thought of the end leave me comments down below and tell me what your favorite moment was in Elastic Heart and Out Of The Woods!!
xx sil

I sit in one of Deaton's many uncomfortable waiting room seats, Stiles right beside me.

"He's gonna be okay." Stiles tells me but I don't believe him. There was only one time I've seen Derek hurt like that and back then we thought he was dead.

This time it was even worse with all the wolfsbane in his bloodstream which caused his wounds not to heal. I shake my head to get rid of the thought of losing him. I didn't want to cry and I would if I kept on thinking like that.

Without commenting the shake of my head Stiles pulls me into him embracing me with his warmth and spending me comfort.

After some time my eyes get heavy and after fighting to stay awake my body finally wins and I feel myself drifting off to sleep.

"You really like him, don't you?" I hear my cousin whisper but I am already half asleep. "He really missed you while you were away."

With those words I finally doze off as my brain pulls me into the soft darkness of sleep.

My bare feet hit the wooden ground as I ran through the woods of beacon hills. I was pretty confused I didn't know what was happening. I didn't know why or where I was running all I could feel was this pull I was following guiding my way through the underwoods.

The fallen leaves felt soft under the soles of my feet making the running easy and keeping me from stepping on twigs. The flowing white dress I was wearing got stuck on twigs every now and then but I didn't care I had to get to where I was headed I knew it.

The sun felt soft and warm as it fell through the greenery of the trees hitting my bare skin. While the moss felt cold against the palms of my feet causing ripples of goosebumps every now and then.

My heart was pumping fast as I rushed through the woods the need to arrive where I wanted to be growing stronger and stronger with every step I neared my destination.

Finally after what felt like an eternity the wood divided into a clearing and I slowed down to walking as I took a deep breath. I had arrived at my destination. I knew it. I felt it.

I looked around taking in the beautiful meadow. Long green grass was softly swaying in the wind while the quiet dabble of a small stream could be heard from somewhere.

The last thing I eyed was the big house that stood in front of me and I instantly knew where I was.

Even though I had never really seen this house in all it's magnificence I still noticed the resemblance of the ruin I knew.

An uncontrollable smile spread on my lips as I went closer and looked inside. The rooms were comfy and homey just as I imagined they had been.

I caught my reflection in a mirror and felt like I didn't recognize myself. My brown eyes were twinkling brightly and a soft smile covered my pink lips.

When I was finished with looking through the whole house I went back outside instantly closed my eyes taking in a deep breath of air. I felt so light and free.

"Raviva." A deep voice gasped and I ripped open my eyes.

There he stood under the soft sunlight for once there wasn't anything near a frown on his face. It was seldom to see him like this with his eyes sparkling happy and a smile on his lips.

"Derek." I smiled.

Without another word both of us started walking to each other and now I knew where the pull I was feeling before had came from. I was drawn to him as if he was my sun and his gravity kept me close to him.

We stopped just inches away from our bodies touching and I looked up into his soft green eyes. For a moment we just looked at each other.

I had been such a fool in the past. How could I ever doubt his feelings for me? How could I ever leave him?  I missed him so much. I needed him so much.

"You might miss him again soon." A little voice in my head whispered. "You might lose him, like he lost you when you left."

Suddenly the memories came back and I knew that this wasn't real. I was in a dream. Maybe his, maybe mine but this was just a deceit. In real life he was fighting for his life and I might have to watch him die.

Without even thinking I pressed my lips to his in a needy kiss. This might be the last chance I had to kiss his warm lips and I didn't care if it was Derek or just my imagination. I needed this. I needed that he knew.

He instantly kissed me back, wrapping his strong arms around me as he responded to my hungry kisses.

After what felt like eternity I finally let go of his lips and leaned back while still holding onto him. As if he would vanish as soon as I would stop touching him.

I looked up into the deep oceans of his green eyes instantly getting lost in them.

"I love you." I told him.

He looked taken aback for a second before he pulled me into him and placed a soft kiss on my hair.

"I love you."

I couldn't contain myself any longer and soft sobs started shaking my body as I clawed to him.

"Please don't leave me." I whimpered. "You can't leave."

I gazed up at his face, catching a glimps at his sad expression before burrying my face in his chest again.

He pulled me closer.

"I won't. I promise. I'll try my best."