Chapter 13

I do not own the Teen Wolf characters, but I do own my character Raviva and other characters that will occur and don't belong to Teen Wolf.

I hope you like the new chapter :) leave me some nice comments & votes
Ily all ~ sil

I wake up after a long night of really weird dreams. At one point I actually dreamed of Derek coming to my bedside and caressing my face. Gosh, I am so desperate.

The light is already tinting the room in a warm gold as it shines through the huge window front into the bedroom of the loft.

A yawn escapes my mouth as I get up and tip toe over the rather cold ground and down the spiral staircase to get to the kitchen for breakfast. If there is one thing I need in the morning it is breakfast with a good coffee. My body just can't function without a proper meal in the early hours.

When I pass the couch I find that Derek is still fast asleep on it. I stop a second and can't bring myself not to stare at him.

His face is relaxed causing him to look a lot younger without the worried or grumpy look that constantly shows on his features when he is awake.

Before I know what I'm doing, I'm already over by the sofa with my fingers just millimetres away from touching him. It was hard resisting the need to let my hand brush through his ember hair.

No, Raviva! You'll only make a fool out of you if you do this and he wakes up. I nod at my own thoughts but just as I'm about to pull my hand away his eyes open slowly.

A small smile spreads on his face before he crinkles his forehead in confusion and his usual look is back on his face.

"I-I j-ust wan-wanted to wake y-you up-p." I stutter to make up a quick lie as my cheeks tinge a deep red.

His eyes catch mine for a few seconds before I turn around and head to the kitchen. "I need to be at work in half an hour and as you're my partner in this you have to accompany me."

I cheer as my voice is back to normal even though my face is still not featuring its normal colour.

The day with Derek is awkward thanks to the incident of this morning. Happily the cars keep me distracted from the sour wolf and his lingering gazes.

Ryan and Logan are also a good disturbance as they both are around me constantly, clearly protective of me while Derek is around.

Sadly in the pause when we fetch something to eat they change their ways of mostly ignoring the werewolf and begin to question him. Where do you know Raviva from? How long have you known her? What are your intentions with our Vive?

At one point I can't take it anymore and silence them. "Listen guys, Derek is just an old friend who's accompanying me for a few days instead of the deputy. Please just leave him alone and stop bugging him with questions."

The guys nod with a big grin at my demand while Derek looks even sourer than he has all day watching me screw on cars and my co-workers constantly flirting away with me. To be true that was a normal thing we were always kinda bantering around.

It's awkward when we get home, or rather to his loft in the evening. The tension can be cut with a knife as the air gets thicker and thicker between the two of us.

"How about some take out and this show you like so much?" He finally breaks the silence between us and I can't help but smile at him.

"Only if we get chinese and something chocolaty for later." He instantly nods as we drive off to the best Asian restaurant in town before we return to his flat with two bags filled with boxes.

While he's stapling the boxes on the small table in front of his couch I go upstairs to take a short shower and get my laptop to watch some Supernatural.

After my shower I slip on my pyjama shorts and a shirt before I rush down the spiral staircase and to the couch where Derek is already waiting for me.

"I thought you hated this show." I say after a bit to break the silence that was lying on us.

"Yeah, still do. Why should a werewolf like a TV show about two hunters who mercilessly murder all supernatural creatures? I've met enough hunters already who tried to kill me." He grumbles.

I cross my arms over my chest and turn to him. "Okay, first of all they DO make exceptions and don't kill all supernatural creatures. Like some vampires who don't hurt humans they didn't kill those."

"There are also nice hunters in reality. Like Allison." I sigh as I pull my arms a little tighter around my body and lean back into the cushions of the couch. It still hurt.

"I'm sorry."

I look up just to be met with Derek's green orbs staring into mine. There is no pretense in his gaze, he really is sorry.

I sigh yet again and turn my eyes to face my empty lap.

"No, I am sorry."

"I shouldn't just have run off. We all lost a friend and all I thought about was myself. It was so selfish to leave you all behind and not even tell anyone when you were all so worried about me." I feel tears rolling down my cheek.

"I was a major bitch. I didn't even attend the funeral and I regret what I did so much." I sob the words getting more and more inarticulate. "I am so sorry for leaving without remorse. I didn't think that you had lost two persons when I left the city. Three, if you count Isaac leaving for Paris."

A light touch on my leg causes me to look up into Derek's soft features. There is no sign of the normal sour face just affection and worry.

"It's okay, we managed to get over it without you. The important thing is that you're here now." He speaks reassuringly with a soft voice. "You came back."