Chapter 4

I do not own the Teen Wolf characters, but I do own my character Raviva and other characters that will occur and don't belong to Teen Wolf.

I awake after yet another restless night. It seems like sleep has been avoiding me lately therefore the memories of Derek haven't.

I get out of my bed and stumble over to the bathroom with a loud sigh. After a shower I stand in the damp bathroom. The warm water wasn't able to loosen my tense muscles and I still feel like I've been hit by a truck.

My hand sweeps over the mirror, wiping away the vapour that had set over the glass. As soon as the mirror is clear again I catch sight of my face in the mirror. My eyes are underlined by dark circles and a tired look lies in them.

Maybe I shouldn't have returned. Maybe I should have stayed away. Damn, maybe all this was a huge mistake. I thought it would be better here since it wasn't better to be anywhere else.

It really was better here, at least my friends were here but it was still hard. I had left them all alone in such a rush I didn't even know if they wanted to see me, especially Derek.

Derek. He surely doesn't want to see me anymore after I left without warning or farewell. Hell he didn't even know that I had awoken when I sat in my Mustang racing out of the city and I regretted it. I should have told him but I couldn't say goodbye. I wouldn't have been able to leave when he was there and asked me not to.

Now I have a daily reminder of how much he must despise me in the garage. His black Chevrolet Camaro is mocking me. I can't even concentrate on my work when I see it standing there and it stirs up my memories.

When I finally return home I'm not alone like always, this time Stiles is in the house too.

"Raviva, go get yourself clean! We're going out tonight!" He yells up the stairs after me and I sigh. He's been trying to get me to go out for a week but I didn't really want to.

"This time I don't accept a no, Scott and the others finally wanna see you. They won't be satisfied with yet another no." He screams as if he had read my thoughts.

Half an hour later he stopped his jeep outside a bar I had never been to before. "Sooo there's no way I can get out of this now, isn't it?" Stiles just shakes his head as he stalks off to the entrance, me trailing behind him.

My nerves are raw as I step into the bar behind my cousin. I haven't been this nervous in years and I anticipate the worst.

"Raviva." I hear a voice screech and I look up from the ground just to be crushed in a tight hug. I instantly recognize the smell of flowers and strawberry. Lydia.

"I've missed you so much." She tells me before she pushes away a little to look into my eyes. "How could you just leave me like this when I've had just lost my best friend?"

She gives me a little glare but it's not that serious she seems more happy than mad. I muster up a little smile as I feel a guilty feeling in my gut and mumble a short "Sorry."

The strawberry blonde just flashes me a big smile and hugs me again before she let's go of me and the next person steps up.

"Finally, you don't know how long you've had us waiting." Scott beams down on me. "I knew you'd come back."

To my surprise none of them is mad at me, ignores me or hates me and I'm glad because I really had missed my friends.

The atmosphere is relaxed and happy as they tell me about the time I had missed out and what had happened while I had been away.

"Really so you wanna tell me that my little cousin here has a girlfriend?" I laugh as they tell me that the werecoyote Scott turned back was now with my cousin.

"Stiles why didn't you tell me?" I scold him.

I watch as his face grows a deep shade of red and can't help but laugh at his embarrassment.

"Why didn't you introduce us properly yet?" I ask as I pinch his side slightly making him jump a little.

"You didn't even wanna meet your old friends, I didn't want to bother you." His voice is low and I nearly don't hear his answer.

"Okay, okay. You're right I didn't but now that I'm out I need to meet the girl properly!" I tell him as I shoot him a smile, really curious about the girl that finally managed to make Stiles take his eyes off of Lydia.

"Speaking about girlfriends, how are things with your cute little fox, Scott?" I turn the attention to the black haired lad who instantly has a goofy smile covering his lips.

"They're like inseparable! It's a wonder he hasn't taken her with him tonight." Lydia sighs feigning annoyance but the smile that tugs at her mouth is obvious.

Scott just pushes the strawberry blondes' side lightly before he turns to me again. "Yeah Kira wanted to come but she had some kind of family festivity to attend, so yeah."

"Seems like everybody's lives have been pretty good since I've left." I say as I flash them a big grin which they return.

"Not everyone's." I imagine hearing Scott mumble under his breath but I'm not sure as his signature grin is on his lips.

I am sooo fucking sorry guys for taking sooo long to update this story :(

I had such a writers block on this..

But finally I managed to complete the fourth chapter for you and I'll start writing on the fifth instantly :)

I hope you don't hate me tooo much bc I know how it is to wait on an update

So sorry again guys, I love all of you still reading this story

xx sil

Ps: Let me know what you think of the story so far ;)

How do you like Raviva and Derek?? Any ideas for enemies they could fight in this book??

And the most important question: Who'd like to see Deputy (fucking hot) Parrish interfere?