Chapter 3

This sequel will be a little different to the first part since I won't be keeping to the storyline of the series. I will take some stuff of the TV series into the story but it won't be exactly like the episodes. I hope you'll all be okay with that ;)

I do not own the Teen Wolf characters, but I do own my character Raviva and other characters that will occur and don't belong to Teen Wolf.

The days go by like that and I fall into some lame routine. I go jogging each day, racing through the woods like the devil is on my heels. Working some days as a mechanic in a car repair shop somewhere in town while stealing out at night going dancing into some clubs or take a walk to free my mind . The worst part is when I am around people, that time consists of talking, joking, laughing and showing them that I was okay.

Because that's what they clearly think I'm not and I hated it. They treat me like I was dumb or a little child, always asking if I'm okay. Most of the time I manage to get away from them treating me like I am retarted. Luckily they seem to be busy themselves lately so they don't bother me the whole time anymore.

I whistle to some tune as I screw on some huge Dodge Ram pickup truck. My head is clear as my hands work on the engine to mend the matters. My hair is up in a messy bun and now and then a strand of it falls into my face.

"Hey Vive, I'm taking my lunch break now. Do you want and fetch something to eat or are you too busy with that lovely, highly ugly car?" Logan asks and I give him a short laugh before I turn my face to my colleague and new friend.

"Nah, this baby is really damaged does no one care about their cars anymore? If he would have had a maintenance at some time it wouldn't be here now." I huff as I shoot the muscular guy a crooked grin.

"Okay, then go on fixing your baby and I'll bring you a sandwich." He winks at me and I smile thankfully at him, before he leaves and I return my attention back to the monstrosity of a truck.

I turn up the music a little and smile as some rock song halls through the garage. That's the advantage of working only with men, good music. There were never cheesy pop songs on the radio or electro beats, just good old rock.

"Excuse me." I jump a little as I hear the voice ringing through the music. I quickly turn the volume down as I see a man walk through the chaos of cars in the huge garage to get to me.

"Sorry, for invading but there was no one in the shop and I need a mechanic." I hear the deep voice rumble in a gentle way, sending chills up and down my spine.

My brain works at high speed to figure out what my body had already noticed and reacted to. But before my slow mind can place the voice and reaction of my body the answer steps in front of me.

"Raviva." He gasps, his voice deep and rough, sending yet another chill down my spine. I am frozen. This is the one moment I have been avoiding all this time and this is the last place I expected to meet him.

"How can I help you?" I ask him automatically, but my voice is coarse as the words leave my throat. My heart is beating in high speed while my mind is totally blank and crowded with thoughts at the same time.

One second he looks taken aback, even hurt but his face quickly changes to his normal sour look and I ask myself if I only imagined the look in his eyes.

"Excuse me, can I help you sir?" A deep voice says from beside us, making both our heads snap. Logan and Ryan are standing there, their arms crossed in front of their muscular chests, looking intimidating.

"Did this customer bother you?" Logan asks with worried eyes. I look back at Derek and notice the close proximity between us. This must look rather suspicious combined with my tensed body showing my uneasiness.

I quickly put on a smile as I turn to my two colleagues. "No, he did not. I just had the music up so loud that I didn't hear him and he startled me."

They still are tense, ready to punch Derek. Finally Ryan untangles his arms and sets into customer mode, taking Derek with him.

I take in a deep breath as I feel the tightness in my chest vanish. This was clearly not what I expected of this day when I awoke this morning.

I hope you liked the first encounter and enjoyed this chapter :)

Leave me nice comments below of what you think of this story and would like to happen ;)

xxx sil