Chapter 12

Hii :) I'm sorry I haven't written in such a long time but I was reeeaallly busy :S I hope you like this new chapter xx

I do not own the Teen Wolf characters, but I do own my character Raviva and other characters that will occur and don't belong to Teen Wolf.

The pack meeting is a blur. Voices are mixing as anxiety can be felt heavy on everyone's shoulders.

Apparently I'm not the only one who got attacked by assassins. Scott and Liam have been under attack for two times already and had to fight off trained mercenaries.

They also found a hit list on the attackers but still no clue about who's behind all of this. So all we can do is keep our eyes open and also be in pairs.

"Okay so Stiles and I are going to search the aggressor's belongings. Kira is staying with Lydia and Liam will be looking out for them." Scott states and I nod as my partner is already clear. Jordan will surely be staying with me like he did the last few days.

"Parrish, we need you to do the police work on the document. Check it for fingerprints or other clues." Stiles tells him. "My dad can't do it since the station is busy so we need you to do it."

This means I'll spend my night at the station so I wander off to pack a bag with the most important necessities containing a change of clothes, a toothbrush, my book and laptop.

When everything is packed I skip down the stairs but everyone has already left besides the man in the middle of the room.

He turns around to me his arms crossed over his chest. "Since the deputy is busy tonight you're going to stay with me."

"I-I thought that I was just tagging along to the station." I mutter. "Is my uncle okay with this?"

Derek sighs. "That was the plan all along you just didn't stay down long enough to hear everything. Also you're an adult you're uncle can't forbid you anything."

The drive to Derek's flat is quiet and awkward as none of us really knows what to say. When we finally arrive in his flat I pull out my laptop and sit down on one of the highchairs at the kitchen counter.

I have made a promise today and I was gonna keep it so I started researching mythical creatures that could survive fire just as Jordan had.

After some time I have found quite a few creatures of mythology that he could be: a dragon, a phoenix, a firebird, which was different from a phoenix, a salamander or a hellhound.

"What are you doing there?" A deep voice asks just beside my ear and I jump.

"You really like causing me a heartattack, don't you?" I snap at him trying to ignore how close he is to me as he's taking in the screen of my laptop.

"I promised Jordan I'd help him find out what he is." I answer after a short pause causing him to look at me with an indecipherable look.

"Oh." Is all he says before he pulls back and takes some steps to the door where he stops again.

"I'm gonna take a shower now but my bedroom is all set up for you to sleep in. You should probably get some rest soon since you've got work tomorrow." He tells me with a monotone voice before he finally leaves the kitchen.

My heart is still thumping heavily in my chest from when he was so close to me that I felt his breath brush my neck.

What is wrong with me? Why couldn't I just keep my cool around Derek?

Sighing I close the laptop and go up the spiral staircase to Derek's room. Since I've practically already got my pj's on I just slip off my bra and slip under the sheets instantly taking in the familiar scent.

I remember the time somewhere last year when I laid in this bed with Derek. Why can't I just forget what happened? All this memories do is torturing me.

With a sigh I bury my face in the fluffy cushion breathing in the scent of wood and musk. Even after all this time a feeling of safety grows inside me and I'm out cold in the blink of an eye.

I stir at the feeling of a soft touch on my head. My dream fading a bit but I still don't wake up so I just lay there partially conscious while still slumbering. The gentle touch of a hand caressing my head helping sleep to lure me back in.