Chapter 14

I do not own the Teen Wolf characters, but I do own my character Raviva and other characters that will occur and don't belong to Teen Wolf.

I hope you like the update leave me some comments ;)

I stir in my sleep as I feel myself drift out of it and gaining my consciousness. The clinical white walls of the hall begin to fade as do my memories of what happened to me in there. Who I lost in there.

Slowly I open my eyes just to close them a second later. The room is lit in the bright sunlight blinding me. When I open my eyes the next time I give them some time to adjust to the brightness.

After a few seconds my pupils are finally adapted to the sunlight and the bright spots fade as my full vision returns to my eyes.

What I see nearly causes me to fall off the couch. Only now am I noticing the slight weight of an arm around my waist and that my "cushion" is moving up and down slowly. I look up from the green shirt hoping he's still asleep.

I sigh relieved as I'm met with Derek's relaxed sleeping face. This is so awkward. How could this even happen?

We must have fallen asleep last night while watching Supernatural.

I untangle myself from his arm carefully as not to wake him up which would make this situation so much more awkward than it already was.

Happily I accomplish my task and seconds later I'm padding over the cold floor into the kitchen where I decide to make me some breakfast since my stomach is already growling.

I take some bacon and eggs from the fridge and get a pan before I fry them causing a tasty smell to emit from the food and fill the whole kitchen.

After a while I hear movement from the living room and my heart nearly stops. I try to relax and stay cool but I still feel the heat rush into my cheeks as I fear the awkwardness.

"Morning." I hear Derek's not so grumpy voice as he pads into the kitchen. I put the last two slices into the pan before and answer with a small "Morning" myself.

Silence settles in after that and I flinch a little when I hear a cabinet door slam shut before there is the clink of porcelain and a chair screeching across the floor.

When the bacon is ready I put it onto the big plate which the scrambled eggs are already on and turn around carrying the dish in my hand.

Derek watches me as I walk over to him, set the dish down and sit on the chair opposite of him.

"There's a party at Lydia's lake house tonight, Scott invited me over. Do you wanna go?" I ask casually. I really wanted to go but Derek and me were announced partners for this thing and I wouldn't go if he didn't want to go. We should stay in pairs for safety and I wouldn't risk his life for some dumb party.

He snorts shortly before looking up at me. "I'll go if you wanna."

After work Derek and I drive over to my place so I can dress up for the party. After searching my closet for half an hour I finally put on my mulberry red jeans and a short black top with lace at the décolletage and neck.

My make-up contains a simple black lid line with some mascara and a dark lipstick matching the colour of my pants. After I'm content with my face I put in some rose pearl earrings and skip down the stairs where Derek is currently waiting.

"Let's go party tiger." I say in a teasing tone as I pass the living room and head for the shoe cupboard to take out my favourite rose gold metallic triple strap sandal heels. When they're on I stand up just to face Derek who's looking at me with a look I can't quite decipher.

I take my beige leather jacket off the hook and put it on before we leave the house and I swing into the seat of Derek's black Chevrolet Camaro.

When we arrive at the party the house is already filled with drunken teenagers and even some college students. I wind through the moving bodies searching for a familiar face, Derek hot on my heels.

The first person I see is Lydia who sends me a bright smile as I walk over to her before pulling her brows together in surprise as she sees Derek behind me. We instantly start talking until Derek interrupts.

"I'm gonna search Scott." He tells us and I nod at him with a smile before turning back to Lydia who has a devious smirk on her face.

"So how's it going with Derek?" She asks causing me to shake my head.

"We get along quite well, if you're asking for that." I tell her but she just grins at me. "You know what I'm asking, so don't play dumb."

I sigh. "There's nothing going on, trust me. I don't even know if he still likes me.."

"But you still like him?" It is more a statement than a question but I answer anyway.

"I-I think so." I stutter and she smiles.

"Trust me Vive, he's in head over heels. There never was a time he stopped loving you." She tells me with a serious face but after that her smile is back. "Also no one could resist you in that smokin' hot outfit."

"Lydia there's NO way he's still into me and I won't ruin the little friendship we have built up again just for an assumption. So I won't dare to make a move." I state before turning around. "I'm gonna go get something to drink and then I will get onto the dance floor."

A few hours later I'm doing exactly what I told Lydia. I've had several drinks, maybe one too much and am on the "dancefloor" swinging my hips to the beat of the music.

I don't even mind when I feel hands on my hips and then I'm already dancing with a guy who looks to be about my age. He smiles at me sweetly as we move to the beat.

"I'm Jesse, you?" He mumbles in my ear as he leans down.

"Raviva." I say then smile at his face which is pretty close to mine so we could understand our words over the loud music.

As we talk the songs go by and as they change we dance closer and closer. He's pretty nice and funny to be honest and I enjoy myself as we talk. It is good to talk to a normal person without all the supernatural worries once in a while.

I'm giggling at something he said when he turns away from my ear and to face me again his face just centimetres away from mine. I see him move in as my mind is racing. Yeah he's nice and attractive but do I really wanna kiss him?

No, I decide for myself but before I can even stop the kiss the guy is suddenly shoved back.

"Let's go home I wanna leave." I hear a deep voice say nearly growling.

Before I know what's happening I'm dragged through the sea of people into the cold night air where I finally regain my composure.

"What the fuck Derek? Maybe I wanted to stay at the party I was enjoying it!" I hiss at him as my blood begins to boil in my veins.

"I noticed that." He mumbles but it's so quiet that it must have been my imagination.

"You could've at least said it normally and not just turn up and pull me out like I'm a rebellious teenager!"

He stays quiet and just huffs before I hear his mumble. "Maybe then you shouldn't act like one."

This time it's not just my imagination and I finally explode.

"You know what, fuck you!"