Chapter 5

I do not own the Teen Wolf characters, but I do own my character Raviva and other characters that will occur and don't belong to Teen Wolf.

It was late when we returned home last night but I had to admit the night out had been really fun. I wasn't aware of how much I had actually missed my friends.

But being together with all of them was still hard for me because I was constantly waiting for Allison. I was anticipating her laugh at Stiles' clumsiness or Lydia's remarks. I wasn't used to being with all my friends without Allison being there too.

"Long night?" I heard Logan's voice behind me and jumped a little as I bumped my head on the hood of the small Seat Ibiza I was working on at the moment.

"Ouch, more like a rough morning with you sneaking up on me and causing me concussion." I laugh at the blonde muscular dude while rubbing my head where it had met the metal.

"Sorry, but actually I wasn't sneaking up, you were just totally zoned out." He tells me and I flash him a smile. "So whatcha want from me?"

He rubs his neck for a second before he admits his problem. "I have checked the car over and over again but I just can't seem to find the problem. Could you take a look at it, please? I'm gonna fix this little guy and you can quit early today."

I just shake my head while giving up my spot at the Seat to follow my colleague and friend over to the problematic car.

I should have known which car he would lead me to before I accepted. Fate really seemed to mock me lately.

"Thank you, girl." Logan said before leaving me standing in front of my worst enemy at work, a black Chevrolet Camaro.

I sighed as I let my hand wander over the flawless finish and went to open the hood. "Let's see what's wrong with you, babe."

After a day of searching the car for any errors, I finally found it. It was one of the most simple errors to be true. It wasn't the machinery which was lacking anything but instead the technology as the gauges didn't work properly and needed to be resetted.

After the error was remedied I looked up at the clock in the garage and put the dirty rag aside with a small sigh.

"Logan I'm leaving, I'll see you tomorrow!"

When I arrive home I take a quick shower, washing off the dirt and sweat from my body before slipping in a clean short and a simple white tank on.

I leave the house and walk off into the woods taking my keys and phone with me.

I jog a few miles into the mass of trees before I stop and look around to check that no one's around.

After I know that I'm alone for sure I go over to a dead looking tree. I touch the uneven surface concentrating on the feeling of the wood under my hand but that's not the only thing I feel. I feel the tree, it's pulsing, it's breathing, I feel all impulses flowing through the roots.

I breathe in deeply as touch the healthy tree beside the sick one, doing the same thing, feeling the energy but this time it's much stronger.

"Okay Raviva, you can make it. You've already done it with small plants, this is no different." I mumble to myself as I let the energy flow through me, draining the healthy tree and nurturing the sick one.

I watch as the strong tree loses it's leaves as I drain it empty, giving the energy to the sick one where I can see the leaves get greener and feel as the energy flows through it's roots and branches.

I smile at my work. While I've been away I discovered my skills more and I did my best to learn to control them. There were still moments when I was upset and my body worked on it's own, draining energy off any living thing as soon as I touched it but I also had learned how to reverse it and give back the energy.

Controlling energy wasn't the only talent I trained while I was in Seattle. I also had trained my dream walking I still wasn't able to control going into others dreams on accident as soon as I fell asleep but I've learned how to leave others heads and I learned that I could choose in whose dreams I wanted to go which was pretty awesome.

Much to my dismay there was another power I hadn't discovered up until now. I could read a man's desires and not the nice once but rather the naughty ones. This wasn't a very productive power and it was just fucking gross most of the time. There was a reason those desires were mostly secret.

I had learned to switch this off after having to lock myself into my flat for three whole days.

Much harder to control were my eyes when I was getting upset. My irises would just turn a deep shade of red without me noticing it. At least the wings didn't pop out every time so that was an advantage.

After playing with my powers some more I finally called it quit and turned to go back home. I didn't want to be out in the woods of Beacon Hills when darkness fell. You never know which creatures lure in the dark.

I hope this isn't too boring but I thought it was essential to show her developement and powers since she is a succubi but there are some powers she hasn't got because some of them are only myths built by human minds ;)

How did you like this chapter??

I think of adapting the dead pool idea of season 4 to my story but I won't do it exactly as in the show.. What do you think of that??

There may or not be a certain sourwolf in the next chapter ;)

xx sil