Chapter 6

I do not own the Teen Wolf characters, but I do own my character Raviva and other characters that will occur and don't belong to Teen Wolf.

The darkness fell quicker than I had expected and it was pitch black before I even had made it half the way back.

Normally being in the woods in darkness wouldn't bother me but today it does. There is something off tonight, it's deadly silent. Animals normally aren't that silent, only when they were afraid and hiding.

A chill runs down my spine as I speed up feeling eyes in my back. The roar of an engine startles me and when I look back a figure on a cross bike is coming my way quickly.

As it rushes to me I see something metallic glitter in the moonlight. I duck down just in time for the machete to slash over me instead of slicing my body open.

I watch as the driver turns the bike a little farther just to start speeding my way again. My heart is beating fast as he's getting closer and I curse myself for leaving my throwing knives at home.

Without further thinking I take off, hoping that I'll be able to outrun his bike with my supernatural speed. I need to get home to get some weapon to defend myself.

I hear another bike roar to life just before I see its headlights switch on. It's directly in front of me and I manage to change direction just in time for the hatchet to miss me.

Damn it, I think while the two figures chase me on their bikes. I feel myself get tired of the running I have been using my energy too much for tonight and if I didn't get to drain anything I would soon be defeated.

I take another turn but they are good at handling their bikes so they just follow close behind me while I think of where I could run or how I could knock those two out.

Why are these people chasing me after all? It's not like I did anything that would make anyone chase me down like prey.

I let out a huff I can't outrun them so I need to fight them. I stopped abrubtly and duck down as they rush by, being less flexible with their bikes.

While they turn their bikes I quickly grab a tree and drain the energy quickly feeling it rush through my veins.

I break off a branch of the dead tree holding it so I at least have some kind of weapon as they return. Every time they drive by they slash for me with their sharp weapons they are quick but still a little too slow for me to not do too much harm to me.

Still I feel my energy leave me again with every move, there is a difference between creatures and plants energy and the trees energy is subsiding fast. I have to act quickly.

When one of them passes the next time I throw the thick branch into the front wheel of his bike making it halt abruptly and sending him flying off the bike. Much to my dismay the guy just rolls a few meters on the floor, barely even having a scratch as his thick jeans and leather jacket held through the rough fall.

I curse to myself as I duck away under the hatchet of the second dude driving by on his bike and slashing at me, ripping my skin open just a bit as I focus on his friend again.

The one with the machete comes at me and hacks at me as I jump back. He pulls his helmet off just to reveal a menacing grin his eyes sparkling in lust. I don't even need to read his secret desires it's obvious on what he gets off.

"Well, hello sweety. Got enough of running away?" He snarls and laughs a dry laugh echoing through the wood.

"You look even better than on the pictures I've seen it's sad that I'll have to kill ya." His voice sends chills down my spine as he rasps the words taking steps closer to me. "I would have had such fun with you."

I jump back barely escaping his thrash as he suddenly wields his weapon in my way. He laughs at my reaction.

"Has nobody told you that it's dangerous for a girl to be out alone after dark?"

I duck down quickly as his pal comes around again swinging his hatchet at me again, a sway of the machete instantly follows and I manage to escape the sharp blade just by millimetres.

I can't go into close combat with this dude until he loses his machete and it's hard to rid him off his weapon when his friend is slashing at me.

My back hits a tree and I curse on the inside as I register that I'm stuck. I duck down just in time for the machete to hit the tree where my throat had been seconds ago.

Much to my dismay the weapon doesn't get stuck in the wood but leaves it with one swift pull of the muscular man in front of me.

He lifts his blade again for another slash but before he can let his machete slay down something big jumps onto him, pulling him away from me and to the ground.

I look at the black beast tearing at his throat as his screams turn into gurgling and then the silence settles in. I am in total shock at the wolf in front of me.

Who is that? The only person I know who can turn into an actual animal is Malia but this wasn't the coyote. This black monstrosity was definitely a wolf.

The second of negligence has a high cost for me as I suddenly realize the second guy speeding onto me and before I can even move the blade of his hatchet slices at my back leaving a gushing cut all over it.

I fall over as I feel the warm blood pouring out the gash flowing down my back. I try to get back to my feet I can't so I just watch as the guy on the bike stops about fifty meters away from me and turns his bike in my direction as he takes his helmet off, showing me a madmen's grin.

I press the pad of my hand onto the damp floor of the wood doing my best to push my body upwards. If I'm gonna go down, I'm gonna go down fighting.

But as I manage to lift my upper body a few inches from the ground while sparks are dancing through my view something steps in front of me.

I watch the large wolf as it plant itself in front of me and baring his teeth at the men on the bike. The growl leaving it's throat is sending a shiver down my spine. But I'm not afraid, deep down I know it won't harm me.

My hand gives in under me as the guy revs the engine of the bike before speeding in my direction.

The last thing I see is the huge beast jumping in the hunters' direction his long canines aiming for the throat.

Everything goes black

How did you like this chapter?? It has quite some action in it, doesn't it?

Who's excited for the next one??

3 chapters just for my lovely readers in one day I hope you're content and I might write a new one tomorrow as I've finally got some ideas in my head ;)

xx sil