-2-

Jay's POV:

"Here you go Jay. I bought this for you" my classmate said while shoving a pack of steam bun along with milk in my face. She was blushing while her friends whispered behind her, practically shoving her in me.

I stood up. I was fed up of these daily gifts and confessions.

"I don't wanna be here. Let's go somewhere else" I said which almost came out as a command.

"Where can we even go? These girls follow us everywhere!" The youngest one sighed

Suddenly Heeseung hyung locked his eyes with Sunoo. I sensed that they knew a place where we'll eventually find peace........

"Are you sure that's a good idea? What if we get in trouble"Jungwon spoke with a hint of fear laced in his tone.

"Come on....... It will be fun. Just think of it as an adventure" Sunoo smiled mischievously as he wrapped his arm around Jungwon, pushing the younger one forward.

Author Pov:

The 7 boys made their way up clearly sick of the hastle their so called "Fan girls" brought. Making sure no teacher was in their way, they went up. they were surprised that the door was unlocked since the roof top was excluded from the school premises.

They walked out quickly, embracing the fresh air. The view was pretty. It somehow made every one of them smile unconsciously.

"YAH THIS IS SO-" Sunghoon was quickly shut by Jay's hand. He pointed to the figure he saw currently seated on the bench.

"But you told us that no one would be here" Jake whispered, a bit too loud making the girls ear perk up.

She turned around to see 7 boys staring at her.