-19-

"Since the winters are almost here. It's our schools tradition to set up a welcoming festival for the Junior year. You guys will be helping us out" the male standing Infront of the class said.

"If you guys have any inquiries, don't hesitate to reach out to the student council. They'll be happy to help you all" The teacher said and with that the class was dismissed.

They all met at their usual spot. The younger ones were excited. It would be a lie if she told the others she wasn't excited about it as well. She wanted to try out all the foods and visit different stalls.

"They'll even have Takoyaki" Niki exclaimed which caused her to gasp.

"THEY'LL EVEN HAVE TAKOYAKI?!?" She shouted and the youngest just nodded.

"Aish these kids" Heeseung smiled at them.

"Not you acting like a dad" Jay laughed which caused him to get a glare from the eldest.They all were making their way towards the bench.

"TAKOYAKI" she hummed while skipping to the bench.

Her foot got caught in her own foot and she was about to fall backwards when suddenly she felt a pair of hands wrap around her waist. She looked up to that it was Jay who caught her.

She stared at him, taking in every inch of his beauty. Her train of thoughts was broken when she heard something clicking.

"Ahem" Heeseung cleared his throat which led her to stand straight. Niki shoved his phone in her face.

"Please that was so romantic" Jungwon squealed which caused her to blush harder.

"Y-yah Niki delete that" she scowled. The blonde stayed silent and sat on the bench.

If we took a look inside his mind, it would be right to say that his mind was a mess. His heart beating fast. Butterflies were having a part in her stomach. No matter how hard she tried to repress her smile, she failed.

AN:
Maybe a double update ;)