-5-

The next day was pretty odd.
As she was making her way towards her happy place, she saw that the door was opened. She exactly knew why. She made her way onto the roof, taking in the beautiful view.

Every day she falls in love with the same view. But this time it was a bit different. There were lunch boxes on her table. She went closer to get a good look.

The table was full of 7 lunch boxes along with 7 small cartons of choco milk. She sighed. She didn't wanted to give up her spot.

She was just looking around while standing in the same spot. She suddenly felt something hot on her neck. She looked around to see Jay and the others standing super close to her liking. She screamed clearly taken back by the boys practically in her face. She lost her balance and fell down. The boys tried their best to suppress their laughter but Niki and Sunoo failed miserably.

"Yeah yeah very funny" she spoke as she dusted her skirt.

"Can you maybe...." She spoke while lifting her finger to her lips.

"GET LOST" She spoke a bit louder while her hands portrayed shoo-ing away actions.

"Tchhh" Heeseung said as he made his way to the bench.

"Y/N you don't own this place. So let's be nice and settle this down" Sunoo spoke.

It looked like he didn't like the way this particular girl spoke to their group.

"Well you guys don't own it either? Do you? Oh wait" she remarked as she started looking around.

'This girl is truly something' the boys thought

"Well I don't see your guy's name here. So go away" she spoke as she actioned herself making it look like she was looking for something

"GOD" Sunghoon sighed as he went to his hyung. They sat on the table, waiting for the others to join.

She sighed while she went to the other bench. She laid down as she stared at the pretty clouds. She wasn't really habitual of eating lunch. She mostly spent her time reading a book or making fun shapes out of the clouds.

She was lost in her own world when suddenly she felt something warm on her. She looked up to see Jay with his milk carton.

"Yah What the hell!" she spoke up, anger dripping in her tone.

"Oops...... It was an accident" Jay spoke as sarcasm oozed from his accent. The others were just snickering, loving the scene Infront of them. She simply glared at him, making sure the book she held was safe. She quickly grabbed the half empty milk and splashed the rest onto Jay's face.

"Oops...... It was an accident" she said while mocking him.

"Yah you come back here" Jay yelled trying to grab her. She giggled and ran away to the opposite side of the roof. She was about to run away when she realized that the boys were guarding the door. Jay quickly caught upto her.

"Yah Park Jay. It's even. You had an accident and I had an accident. We're even" she remarked while getting away from him.