-8-

Author's POV:

She stood up not wanting to disturb the boys anymore. As she begin to walk away, the blonde guy put forward his leg making her trip.

To say that she fell down pretty bad was an understatement. With the loud thud, the boys looked up to only find her on her knees on the concrete floor. Some chuckled while some went to her aid

"That's it!" She exclaimed as she stood up and looked directly into his eyes.

"Yah Park JONGSEONG!" She spoke loudly as she stood right Infront of him.

"It's not my fault that you can't see or walk" He replied looking away with a little mischievous grin.

"Don't make me harm your future generations" she said while her face indicated her boiling blood.

"Future generations?" The eldest questioned, clearly confused about her statement

"You can do nothing. S.W.E.E.T.H.E.A.R.T" He spoke very proud of himself.

"Shut up" she hollered.

"Make me" he spoke clearly not backing off.

'THUD'

Everyone were shocked to see the scene Infront of them. She had kicked him where the sun didn't shine. He fell to the floor, groaning in pain. The others were surprised

"So that's what you meant" Niki shouted while laughing crying. The scene was to funny to let it go without some laugh.

"I mean....you did piss her off" Jake said as he helped his friend get up. His friend leaned into him for some support, clearly not recovering from the super hit he got between his sunshine.

"Are you okay SWEETHEART?" She mocked him, clearly enjoying how things were right now. Before he could speak up, the bell rang and she ran away not before winking at them.

"She's truly something" Sunoo spoke as he made his way towards the blonde, helping him back to class.

The boys came back to class. His eyes made their way towards her table but were confused when he was greeted with emptiness.

'That's weird' he thought to himself as he was sure she ran to the classroom.
Half way into the lesson, Jake and Sunghoon also noticed how she was missing.

The back of the classroom door opened and someone was sneaking in. Jay cleared his throat, catching the teacher's attention. The teacher looked back, clearly irritated at the disturbance that was caused.

"And where have you been Kang Y/N?" The teacher spoke while fixing his glasses.

She stoped in her tracks and gulped. 'Shit' she thought to herself as she looked up. The teacher called her up Infront of the class and not wanting to get in any more trouble she obediently came forward.

"I'm sorry Sir, I had something come up" she said while fiddling with the hem of her skirt not looking up at the irritated male Infront of her. It was pretty embarrassing for her as she stood infront of everyone.

"Also what happened to your knees? Why's your skirt so dirty?" The teacher inquired, curious about the student's appearance.

"I fell" she simply mumbled before bowing and made her way towards her place. She sat down and looked up to finding 3 pairs of eyes staring.