-11-

"So our new friend, tell us about yourself?" Niki said clearly curious about her.

They didn't knew much about her except for the fact that she was in the same class as the 02 line.

"Well I'm Y/N. There's nothing really much to know about me. Im an only child and I like to eat. I live with my Aunt and Uncle" she said sharing a bit about herself.

The boys shared a bit about themselves. Their introduction ended but a question popped into Heeseung's mind.

"Wait, you said that you live with your Aunt? Where are your parents?" the eldest spoke up as the boys looked in her direction.

"Well they're not with me-" she was cut off by the blonde guy.

"I mean I would stay away from this ugly alien too" He spoke earning a glare from her. The others just chuckled at how childish they were.

"Well as I was saying before I got cut off by this angry bird. I don't live with my parents.... I lost them when I was 5. They were involved in a car accident" she spoke as she just looked at the sky smiling.

Now the boys understood why she always looked up and smiled. She was smiling at her parents, telling them how she was doing fine.

Suddenly it got quiet. The blonde felt bad about the comment he passed. He didn't knew about her past.

"Oh....I'm sorry for asking" the eldest one apologized feeling sorry about how he touched such a delicate chapter of her life.

"No no it's okay. I'm just happy knowing they're watching me from above" she said while smiling, still fiddling with the hem of her skirt.

She was a bit shocked as she was enveloped into a hug by Niki and Sunoo. Well that was new. She hugged them back, still new to this feeling. She unconsciously smiled.

As they were making their way back to the class, the blonde boy was quiet. He still felt guilt washing over him. It was true that from the start they didn't set the foot on the right step but the comment he passed was a bit harsh.

As it was time to go back home, he excused himself from his group and went up straight to the gate. He saw her coming. She looked pretty. A small smile resting on her lips. She was lost in her thoughts and passed the boy. He caught up to her. He tapped her shoulder lightly, scaring her.

"Yah you scared me" she exclaimed as she held her heart. The boy just chuckled at her childishness.

"I'll walk you home" he simply said while she stood there with her mouth open.

"Are you okay PARK JONGSEONG? Did you hit your head? Do you have a fever?" She spoke astonished at his offer. She brought his hand upto his forehead, checking whether he was alright.

"Shut up and let's go" The boy monotonously said. She just giggled and started walking.

"So you wanna know my house?..... Perhaps are you planning to sneak in at night?" She wiggled her eyebrows and nudged him. He just smiled at her childish gesture, looking forward.
It was a nice walk.

The route somehow felt really small today. As they were Infront of her house, they just looked at each other. She was about to walk away when suddenly a he wrapped his hand around her wrist. She looked up to the boy, clearly confused about his actions.

"So about earlier......" He stated as he scratched his neck.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that" He spoke calmly while his body language indicated something else.

"I knew you hit your head today." She spoke up, a bit taken back by his words. He rolled his eyes.

"Pffttt just kidding. Well it's okay, it's not like you knew me" she said as a shade of crimson started settling on her cheeks. His heart unconsciously skipped a beat as he saw the girl Infront of him blushing.

"I'll see ya later" he smiled. He turned around and was about to walk away when suddenly he felt something cold wrap his wrist. He turned around.

"Thanks for apologizing and walking me here" she quickly said not maintaining an eye contact. She then ran inside, not wanting to stay here any longer.

"She truly is something" he said to himself on his way back. Unconsciously smiling all the way back.

"Well that was new" Jungwon spoke. The boys were looking at their friend from afar. The curiousity got the best of them and that's how they ended up following both of them home or more like stalking.
She smiled as she entered the house. She was happy about his little action.

"Looks like someone had a good day" her aunt hummed as she saw how happy her niece was. The girl nodded in response.

"Y/N I'm really happy seeing how happy you are these days. Keep on smiling" her aunt spoke as she placed her usual forehead kiss on the girl.