-24-

Morning:

"They look so cute" somebody whispered which almost came out as a scream.

The girl ignored the whispers and nuzzled her head while hugging what seemed like a figure tightly. She inhaled the intoxicating scent which alarmed all of her senses.

Jolting up, she saw the blonde sleeping peacefully while his hands were still attached to her waist. Looking around she saw the boys smirking, not missing the opportunity to tease her.

She picked her pillow and smacked the blonde which caused him to wake up as well.

"Y-yah keep your hands to yourself" she said as she maintained a distance from him.

"WHY DID YOU SLEEP ON MY MATTRESS?" She smacked him again, the blood still rushing to her cheeks. The others were smiling sheepishly which caused every single on of them earned a glare from Jay.

"LOOK AT YOUR TERRITORY YOU TRAITOR!" Jay exclaimed not before smacking her with a pillow as well.

She looked down to see that her mattress was right with her. She realized that she must have rolled her way over to Jay in her sleep. She looked down knowing her heating face would eventually lead to boys teasing her more.

"Come on love birds let's have breakfast" Sunoo spoke which caused him to get a glare from her and the blonde. The boys chuckled as they went out.

Jay closed the distance between them. His raspy voice sending chills down her spine.

"If you wanted to sleep that badly with me, you could have told me that. I don't like to wait Love" He said while grabbing her chin, making her look up. Her breath hitched at how close he was. The new nickname may or may not have given her some butterflies.

She saw some emotions floating in his eyes that were indescribable. She wanted to stare more, to get a closer look of what exactly was going on but her blushing state made it difficult.

She quickly made her way to the bathroom leaving a smirking Jay behind. She closed the door and saw a red figure staring back at her.

In the mirror, checking her reflection, she looked red as a freshly bloomed rose. How did he made her this flustered. On the other hand the blonde was surprised at his confidence as well. Never in his life he thought he would be this bold.

She shyly peaked her head out of the bathroom looking for the blonde.

"Can I borrow one of your hoodies?" She said as she didn't had a spare change of clothing.

"Love we're not even dating and you already want my clothes" Jay impulsively spoke up, his mind being a mess. He then walked to his closet to get one of his hoodies. The smirking boy tossed the hoodie to the blushing girl.

She quickly put it on, obviously to big for her. Just like a scene out of some cliché movie, she slightly sniffed it, inhaling his intoxicating scent. It somehow made the butterflies in her stomach party hard.

They all ate their breakfast in peace. Well that's what she thought before the youngest decided to take his phone out.

"Please look at this. My heart" Niki said while being proud of the pictures he took earlier.

"Delete this or you won't spare to see another day NISHIMURA RIKI!" She declared while showing him a butter knife.

The youngest gulped as he quickly shoved his phone back in his pocket, focusing on the breakfast Infront of him.

"Angel did you sleep well?" The oldest asked, tone laced with worry. She simply nodded while mentally screaming at the nickname.

"You like the nickname, don't you?" Sunoo smirked which caused her to blush ten times more.

"S-shut up" she said while stuffing her face with some bread.

The blonde silently got up and went away which caused confusion to paint itself over her face. The boys snickered.

He himself was surprised by the way he was acting. The tight feeling in his chest, the heart palpitations, stealing glances and wanting to protect her. Perhaps he decided to press his feelings down in his heart as he made his way back to where the others were seated.