-9-

Author's POV:

The class ended. Students were leaving while talking about how they'll spend their weekend. Some having sleepovers while some planning to spend time with their family.

She was as about to get out of class but suddenly was pulled back by her wrist.

She turned around to see the three staring at her. Two having a worried look painted on their face while the other had a monotonous expression.

"Are you okay?" The Australian spoke as he signaled his eyes to her knees.

Sunghoon bent a bit to examine her knees. They were bruised but not bloody. He suddenly pressed his index finger which caused her to jolt her knees backwards in pain.

Suddenly Niki, Sunoo, Jungwon and Heeseung came in. They could sense the weird atmosphere. They joined them and examined the situation.

"ARE YOU OKAY? OH MY GOD!" Jungwon shrieked as he saw how the blueish purple bruised had bloomed on her knees.

"Well thanks to this angry bird, I got some new colorful tattoos you can say" she chuckled clearly unfazed by the situation.

"Gawd" Jay mumbled. He did felt a bit weird. Maybe it was the guilt washing over him or maybe it was the fact that the group was worried about her.

"Oh my fucking god Y/N! You're really something. Are you even sure you're a human?" Niki shrieked followed by a smack on his head by his hyung.

"Language" Jay spoke as he retreated his hand back and put them in his pocket.

"It's fine. I'll get going now. Bye boys! Be safe" she said and then suddenly pointed her index finger towards the blonde.

"Control your anger Mr. Angry bird" she hollered as she went away. The boys just smiled at her behaviour. Even the blonde found himself smiling at her words.