-23-

"Do you wanna say something?" Jay said as he noticed her expression. He motioned her to go ahead.

"Can we all maybe...sleep here." She said looking down, not having the courage to look up.

"YES PLEASE" Niki exclaimed as he jumped on the bed, sprawling. The boys brought out 3 air mattresses. The younger ones decided to sleep on the bed while the rest settled down.

"If this giant baby kicks me in his sleep one more time, I swear to God you'll not see another day" Jungwon spoke up while showing his killer smile to Niki.

They all giggled at how cute they were.
She placed and settled over the left air mattress. Jay and Sunghoon took the middle one while Jake and Heeseung had no choice but to select the right one.

"Goodnight boys" she gave forehead kisses to the younger ones which caused them to blush super hard.

"Where's my forehead kiss?" The Australian pouted and earned a smack from the Ramyeon boy. She giggled and turned off the lamp.

The blonde wasn't able to sleep. His mind kept replaying what she told them. He didn't know how much of a rough past she had.

The more he thought about it, the more sad he got. He wanted to comfort you. He wished he met her earlier. He wished he could have hugged the little girl, telling her how much she'll be loved and adored in the future.

He turned on his left to see her figure peacefully sleeping. The moonlight seeping through the curtains illuminated her sleepy face. He took in every detail. Lips pouting, mouth a bit open and long eye lashes. Noting down and painting her features onto the blank canvas of his mind, he smiled.

He exactly knew what he wanted. He propped himself on his elbows and looked around to see whether someone was awake. The boys were sleeping clearly tired from helping out.

He gently placed his lips on her forehead. Panic rushed over him as he saw her forehead crease before a little smile placed itself on her lips. He couldn't help but quirk his lips up as well.

He adjusted her comforter and laid down. Running off to his Dreamland, a smile still lingering on his lips.