The blissful morning

The day dawned with a pleasant sunlight as usual for everyone, but for them it was a special morning. Yes, indeed the most special morning in their life. The first morning after the wedding night of Ashwin and Sivaangi.

Everyone in the house was busy with the household chores. Kids were playing.

But for Ashwin and Sivaangi the morning has not yet dawned after their deep romantic wedding night.

Sivaangi woke up to the flash of sunlight on her face that poke through the little gap in the window screen. She couldn't open her eyes fully. With her half opened eyes, she saw where she was lying and then only realised that shes married and she was on the same bed with the love of her life in their room.

Sivaangi saw Ashwin sleeping on the bed in the prone position with his bare upper body, head turned towards her, one hand on her waist and blanket covered till his hips.  She felt surreal for having started her desired life with her loved one.

She took Ashwin's hand from her waist n kept in on the bed very slowly so as not to wake him up. She caressed his head n placed a soft kiss on the side of his cheek . That was when she saw a smudged kumkum mark on his right shoulder. She blushed to herself n reminisced their beautiful wedding night.

When she tried to wipe off the kumkum from his shoulder, he moaned and caught hold of her hand. He opened his eyes slowly to the most beautiful face of his life, his dearest sivaangi maa.

Ashwin: Hey enna panra?
(What are u doing)

Sivaangi:  onnum illa, andha kumkumatha thodachu vitten (I was just wiping the kumkum)

A: Neeyey aakkuva, appram neeyey thodappiyaa?
( You will make it and you will wipe it yourself?)

S: Chii ponga Ashwiney...romba kindal panreenga. Enakku vekkama irukku
(Ashwin..u r teasing me. I feel shy) she closed her face with her palms trying to cover her blush

Ashwin started caressing her face and neck.

A: Nethu night avlo nadandhadhukku appuramum innum ivlo vekkama?
( Even after everything that happened yesterday night, do you still feel shy)

S: Neenga romba mosam. Naan poren pa ( U r very naughty, let me go)

When she tried to get rid of Ashwin's hold n move away, she couldn't. Something stopped her n it was then she noticed her saree's pallu struck under Ashwin. He chuckled at her n caught hold of her saree and tried to pull her towards him. She, who didn't expect this to happen, without control fell on him.

He slowly turned to her side with the saree still in his tight hold and said "adhukulla enna avasaram. Ippovey en pora. Innum morning show aarambikkavey illayey"
(Why are u goin so soon. The morning show has not yet started)

S: Morning show va. Ayyo ennala mudiyaadhu. ( Morning show? I can't)  Its already 8.30 a.m. It will be 9 a.m. before I get ready and leave the room. I can't face anyone at home if i go late further.

A: Ellarukkum theriyum namma newly wed nu. Yaarum onnum nenaikka maattaanga. ( Everybody knows we are newly wed. No one will bother about us)

S: Pls Ashwiney...don't make me feel shy

A: Ennamma night ennavellamo panniney, ippo poi romba vekka padara?
( Night you did so much n now why are you feeling shy)

She couldn't control her blush. Her cheeks turned pink and she smiled sheepishly.

S: Adhu vandhu night light off pannittu, dark ah irundhudhu,adhunaala.....konjam okay. Ippo day light la, ennala mudiyaadhu pa. Enna vidunga

( Night all the lights were switched off n it was dark, so I could manage. But now in day light definitely I can't. Please leave me)

Ashwin with a puppy face asked
"Appo enakku morning show, day show laam kidayaadha?"

( No morning shows and day shows for me?)

S: Adhellam Ippodhaikku illa, konjam naal aaganum Manna please...

(All those will take few more days Manna)

Ashwin recollected how she managed to cope up to his desires last night even if it was a little difficult for her to do so.

Sivaangi was disappointed that she couldn't fulfill his desire now n make her man happy.

Ashwin could clearly understand the reason for her reluctance and didn't want to force her any further as her happiness was something more important than anything else in this world.

A: It's ok maa. Naan chumma galatta pannen. Nee romba feel pannadha ma. For me only you and your emotions are more important. Physical desires are only a part of life. Understanding each other and being there for each other at all times is more important. I know we both will have each other's back forever.

Sivaangi's eyes welled up with happy tears for having got the most understanding and selfless person on the earth as her better half.

S: Thanks for understanding me Manna. I am really sorry for having disappointed you.

Sivaangi gave him a tight hug, kissed all over his face n finally deepened the kiss on his lips. Ashwin too hugged her with one hand carresing her bare waist and the other drawing patterns on her back neck. They both got into their own world of joy.

Hows it makkaley?
My first try in writing a story. Pls forgive me for any mistakes.
Give ur valuable feedbacks pls. It matters the most and motivates me for writing further.