Kaadhal Sadugudu 3

The story has some 18+ content.

Readers who are not comfortable with that, please refrain from reading this story further.
_________________________________________

Ashwin and Sivaangi were relishing every moment of their day together at each other's embrace.

A: Hey kannamma! Time and time again I have to pinch myself when I see you sitting on me and cuddling me at my home. Today is my dream come true.

S: Being by your side is my heaven on earth. I just want to lay on your chest and listen to your heartbeat.

She laid on his chest closing her eyes, still cuddling him and felt like she was experiencing the best moments of her life.

A: Namma ippidiyey irundha evlo nalla irukkum. I wish this day had a pause button.

S: Yes manna. I jus dont want the clock to tick away time.

A: Shall we get married soon baby. I want you always by my side.

Sivaangi took her head off his chest, saw him and asked

S: Neenga thaana marriage 1 year kalichu vechukkalamnu sonneenga.

A: Udaney marriage panna nalla thaan irukkum. But we have to settle down in our careers before that. Adhaan sonnen.

Time ticked away discussing about their marriage, seeing the album that she had brought with her which had her childhood photos, him teaching her how to play games in PS, and she relishing the chocolate pastry that he had ordered for her (He knows anything chocolatey makes her happy).

A: Sivaangi maa, shall we go out for lunch or shall I make something that you like?

S: No Ashwiney. I just don't want to step out. I want to spend every second today with you. Please don't get busy with cooking too. Order food and let us enjoy it together at home.

They finally decided the menu and ordered for home delivery. The food was of her choice, he knew she loves food.

After lunch, Ashwin sat on the sofa and she lied down on his lap, both watching one of their favourite movies while he was caressing her head. Slowly she fell asleep owing to the heavy lunch and lack of proper sleep last night.

Ashwin saw her sleeping peacefully. He carressed her face very gently not to wake her up.

A MV: Your face is so beautiful darling. Not only your face, but mind, heart, soul and everything about you is beautiful. Thats how you made me all yours. I feel I m lucky.

He spent time admiring her and reminiscing all the happy moments in their journey together so far.

When Sivaangi woke up, she saw her protective and caring man still sitting having her on his lap. She got up held his chin with her hand.

S: Neenga ippidiyey va innum okkandhuttu irukkeenga. Enna appadiyey sofa la padukka vechuttu, neengalum poi thoongi irukkalamla?

A: Illamma. I just wanted to be by your side every second possible. You are the best thing that ever happened to me. I love you till eternity.

S: I too love you manna

They shared a warm hug.

Sivaangi excused herself to the restroom. In the meanwhile, Ashwin made her most favourite chocolate milkshake. He always warned her about having too much chocolate, but today, he didn't mind. He just wanted to make her happy in every possible way.

Sivaangi came back and was thrilled to see her favourite chocolate milkshake. She grinned.

S: Thank you Ashwiney