Trip (2)

When the cab reached the hotel, Sivaangi was still sleeping leaning on Ashwin's shoulder. Ashwin woke her up and they got down the car. The hotel attendent carried their luggages. They checked in and reached their room in the third floor with sivaangi holding Ashwin's arm and leaning on him all the way to the room.

As soon as they reached the room, Sivaangi lied down on the bed. She was just worn out.

A: Sivaangi maa. Dinner ennada order pannattum. Saaptuttu thoongu.

S: Edhavadhu order pannu Ashwiney. Anything is okay for me.

This reply from her made it sure for Ashwin that Sivaangi was extremely exhausted because she being a food lover, never missed to choose their menu.

A: Sivaangi maa. Romba tired ah irukka ma?

Sivaangi immediately sat on the bed wiping her face. She knew if she said she's tired, Ashwin would not disturb her and would definitely let her sleep. But she didn't want that to happen as she knew how much excited he was about their romantic nights during the stay.

S: Adhellam illa Ashwiney. Chumma dhaan paduthuttu irundhen.

Even if she said so, her drowsy eyes and tired face clearly showed him that she was weary. He understood why she pretended to be alright. He came near her, cupped her cheeks....

A: Maa. Nee en ippdi sollranu enakku theriyum. But I know you are bone-tired. Your words may lie, but your eyes don't.

S: Nejama onnum illa Ashwiney.

A: Do you think making love with you even when you are tired makes me happy? Nee avlo dhaan enna purunju kittiya? Naan en thirumba thirumba kekkaren na, just to know if it's only tiredness or something else

S: Sorry Ashwiney. Naan ungala appdi laam nenaikka maatten. I just didn't want to disappoint you on the first day itself. Adhaan. Aprum, just tiredness thaan. Indha one week marriage time la no proper rest and sleep and today travel vera, adhaan. Thoongi ezhundha seri aagidum.

A: Sure maa?

S: Sure manna.

She lied down on his lap and fell asleep in a short while. He kept caressing her head. When the room bell was rung, he slowly kept her head down on the bed and went and collected the food he had ordered. He tapped her shoulder gently and tried to wake her up for dinner.

A: Sivaangi maa endhiri. Dinner vandhiduchu. Saaptuttu thoongu

S: (She answered with her eyes closed) Enakku vendam. Neenga saapdunga. Enakku romba tired ah irukku. Thoonganum.

A: Maa verum vayara padukka koodadhu. Konjam saaptuttu thoongu. Ezhundhiru. Naan ootti vidren.

Ashwin slowly lifted her and she sat on the bed. He fed her the food. Seeing her, his mind voice said "enna dissapoint panna koodadhunnu unnoda tiredness ah maracha illa. For this big heart you possess, you deserve nothing less than the best. I will never let you down for anything, will always try to keep you happy ma".

___________________________________________

Sivaangi woke up to an uncomfortable feeling in her abdomen and went to the rest room.

Ashwin heard uncontrollably weeping Sivaangi. He woke up and panicked seeing her crying on the bed. Rushed near her, cupped her face. Sivaangi immediately hugged him bursting out to a louder cry.

A: Maa. Enna aachumma. En ippdi azhugara. Enakku onnumey puriyala. Bhayam irukku.

Sivaangi continued crying without uttering anything. Ashwin hugged her, caressed her head to comfort her.