Honeymoon

rating 18+

Ashwin opened his eyes to find himself on the bed with his hand on his darling wife's tummy and both her legs across his thighs. Yesterday night they reached the resort in Maldives for their honeymoon.

He started enjoying his sleeping wife's beauty even without a blink. He reminisced all the joyous moments from yesterday night and smiled to himself. The joy and pride of sharing his bed with his loved one made him feel elated.

Few minutes later, he heard her mumble in sleep " Ashwiney, anga illa, keezha". Hearing this he giggled aloud. Sivaangi disturbed by his giggle, slowly moved her body and half opened her eyes. As soon as she realised the position she was lying in, took her legs off him, pulled the comforter and covered herself till her neck.

A: Hiiii (he said in a teasing tone and giggled aloud again ending up with a nip from her on his hand)

S: Morning eh enna kindal panra maadhiri sirikkareenga ( she said with a pout)

He turned to her side, put his one leg on her, drew patterns on her hip and asked

A: Kalyanam aagi one week aaga pogudhu, innum iluthu pothikkara enna pathu

S: Adhu apdi dhaan...poo Ashwiney ( she turned to the other side. but Ashwin turned her face towards him....)

A: Namma roomla evlo thadava unna ippdi muzhusa paathachu, neeyum thaan enna paathachu...innuma vekkam vittu pogala

He winked, gripped her waist and pulled her closer kissing her cheek.

S: Ayyoo Ashwiney romba vekka pada vekkadha ippdi pesi. Namma veedu, Namma roomla naan comfortable aagavey it took a couple of days. Idhu pudhu edam, so konjam kashtama irukku

She said playing her fingers on his chest.

A: Maa nee edhuvum kashta padadha. I m always there by your side right. Jus think about me n all your hesitation will be gone.

Ashwin pulled her closer and he felt the pleasure of her upper front pressing his body. She burried her head on his chest and wound her hand around his hip. He wound his hand around her waist kissing her head.

A: Appram, thookkathula Inga illa Ashwiney keezha nu edho sonniyey...Ennamma adhu (He smirked)

S: Naan appdi sonnena... illayey (she said with a puppy face. She very well knew that Ashwin knew what she meant and what he was upto)

A: Enakku theriyum, naan ennannu sollattuma?

She was quick to close his mouth with her palm before he could say what it was as she knew what it will lead to

He pulled her closer and pushed his front close to her's making her groan in pleasure. They slowly started with their next round of romance.

When she woke up, she saw Ashwin sitting near the bay window enjoying the view of the quiet sea. She wrapped herself in the comforter, got down from the bed, took her tees and shorts, wore them and made her way towards Ashwin who didn't notice her.

She hugged him from behind. He pulled her to the front onto his lap . She garlanded her hands around his neck and he hugged her around her hip. She placed a quick peck on his lips.

S: Good morning manna. You know how surreal it feels to sit on your lap in our own personal space with all my rights on you as your wife. I feel blessed. (She kissed his forehead)

A: My beautiful angel...idhu morning illa, afternoon. It's almost 12.30 now.

S: Ennadhu 12.30 ah. Ivlo neram thongittana?

A: I too woke up just 10 minutes back.

S: Thoongama pinna enna. avlo tired. Nethu nightla irundhu enga neenga vitteenga, evlo rounds. En odambey valikkudhu.

She pulled his nose and kissed the tip of his nose.

A: Honeymoon vandhadhey adhukku thaana. orey naalla ippdi tired aana epdi maa. innum one week paaru ayya performance ah. Inga no disturbance, full day and night show thaan.

S: Neenga romba mosam Ashwiney. (She laid her head on his shoulder, folded her legs on his thighs, and her hands wound around his neck)

A: Naan neraya plans vechirukken. We are going to explore many new things in this honeymoon.

S: Poochu....neenga chumma romance naaley, neraya pudhu pudhusa solli night enna bendu vaangiduveenga. Idhula explore veraya. En odambu thaangadhu manna.

A: Nee kavala padaadhamma. Naan paathukkaren. Together bath in tub unclothed, day time body massage for you by me, innum neraya...

S: Indhellam kekkavey enakku romba shy ah irukku Ashwiney. Naan epdi idhellam pannuven.

A: Yaam irukka bhayam en.

S: Neenga thaan bhayamey. Innum kasa musa nu enna enna plan panni irukeengalo

A: Adhellam bed la solren. Ippo lunch order panlama. Romba pasikkudhumma overtime duty paathu ( He chuckled pinching her cheek)
__________________________________________

Kalyani laughed out loud in her sleep. Her daughter woke her up asking her what happened. Kalyani sat up on the bed, smiling to herself.

Kalyani''s MV: Idhukku thaan ff alava padikkanum. Dream la kooda avunga thaana. Ippo Paithiyam muthirichu paathiyaa.

________________________________________

How's it makkaley?

Believe most of us could relate ourselves to Kalyani 🤭

Thank you for your votes and comments.

Do continue to support with your feedbacks.