Mazhai Thoorum Kaalam

Definitely 18+ nly

Tried this kind of a chapter after seeing ESP teaser. Generally I hesitate to write such chapters, but tried one.  Hope I will not make anybody uncomfortable.

People who are not comfortable, pls refrain from reading this chapter.
___________________________________________

It was raining cats and dogs. Stuck in the traffic congestion for almost 2 hours, Ashwin was getting edgy. When he started by 8.30 in the morning to meet the producer in Vadapalani he never imagined it was going to be such a horrible day. The city experienced a sudden heavy downpour from morning without any warning from the meteorological department. The city was flooded.

Ashwin got down from the car to check the traffic. He couldn't walk past his car with the knee level water, but only got completely drenched in the heavy rain. He rushed back into his car exasperated. Dialled Sivaangi.

S: Hello manna! Reached home?

A: Maa...nee vera. I have still not reached Vadapalani overbridge.

His voice sounded very low and tired.

S: Ennamma solreenga. You called me by 3.30 p.m. when you started from the producer's office. Now it's almost 5.45 and still you are here? Enna aachu?

A: Roads flooded, traffic congestion, onnum solradhukilla. I think I ll spend my night here only today

S: Ashwiney situation avlo bad ah irukka?

A: Amaam ma

S: Ashwin pesama neenga en enga veetukku vandhudha koodadhu? You are just 10 mnts away from my place. That will be easy for you.

A: Illamma. I will wait here, paakkalaam.

S: No Ashwiney you come home. You have already been waiting for nearly 2 hrs now and the rain only seems to intensify. I don't think the traffic will clear any sooner. Better come here. Can go to your place later.

A: Are you sure? Will uncle and aunty be okay if I come there?

S: Athai mama nu sollungannu evlo vaati solliyaachu. Innum yaaro third person ah koopidra maadhiri ya to be in-laws ah koopduveenga

A: Oh sorry maa. Adhu oru flow la vandhiduchu

S: Avunga onnum nenaikka maataanga. Neenga udaney kelambi inga vaanga

A: Okay ma. Meet u soon. Bye darling. Love you

S: Love you too manna

After talking to sivaangi, Ashwin felt relaxed. Somehow managed to turn his vehicle in the traffic towards Sivaangi's house.
___________________________________________

Sivaangi was already waiting near the gate with an umbrella when Ashwin's car stopped in front of her house. She rushed to the driver seat side, Ashwin got down and they went inside her house.

A: Sivaangi why were you waiting in the rain for me? You could have been indoors.

S: It's okay ma. Ippo thaan jus 5 minutes. Wait I ll get a towel for you.

As sivaangi went in to get a towel, Ashwin sat on the sofa shivering out of chillness with his wet clothes. Sivaangi came out with a towel.

A: Athai mama enga?

S: They left to kanchipuram early in the morning to attend a function. Just now they messaged that they might reach home late as they are stuck in traffic

A: Appo nee thaniyava irukka? solli irundha naan vandhirukkavey matten

S: Adhaan sollala. Hello Mr.Ambi romba panreenga. Kalyanam pannikka pora ponnu kooda thaniya irukka mattaram. Naan ungala kadichu onnum thinnuda maatten bhayapadatheenga