You Are Mine

It was th 13th of February, 2022 Valentine's day eve. Twitter was overflowing with tweets of ashaangians discussing if the next day was going to be the most memorable day of their life as an ashaangian.

Yes indeed they were expecting Ashwin and Sivaangi, who were presumed to be in a silent relationship for more than a year since their entry into the cooking show that changed their lives, to admit in social media that they are committed.

Few tweets that were going around:

"Manna, naalaikkaavadhu konjam vandhu privacy oda spelling solltu ponga pls"

"Idhukku mela thangaadhu Mr. AK engalukku. Pls sollidunga"

"Paavam pa avunga poonaikku lullaby paadraanga. Enna koduma Saravanan"
---------------------------------------------------------------

Ashwin was driving his car when he called Sivaangi via his cars bluetooth. It was in his everyday schedule to talk to her at whatever time his work gets over. It has been going on since they we're committed ( not officially)

A: Hello rowdy. Enna panra?

S: Unga call kaaga thaan waiting manna. Innikku enna romba late aagiduchu shoot mudiya?

A: Aama. We were suppose to call it a day by 6 p.m. But due to some technical problems, it got delayed and we wound up only by 10.30

S: U must be really tired. Did u have ur dinner?

A: Saapten darling. Shoot layey saaptutten.

S: Ashwiney innum jus nly 45 mnts more for valentine's day. The most special one in my, sorry, our lives.

A: Yes. The first one after we confessed our love for each other.

Ashwin reached a particular spot and parked his car on the side of a silent road continuing to talk with Sivaangi.

S: Enakku ungala paakkanum pola irukku manna. I miss u so much.

A: Naanum apdi thaan plan pannen. But shoot mudiya romba late aayiduchu, so I couldn't meet u as planned. I too miss you like hell maa.

S: Ponga Ashwiney naan romba aasayaa irundhen ungala innikku meet panna. Thideernu neenga 8 o clock msg panreenga shooting getting delayed nu. I m upset.

A: Enna maa pandradhu

S: I jus want to give you a tight hug and ...... (She jus pauses n blushes with a grin) ponga neenga thaan pakkathula illayey. She turns dull suddenly

A: Tight hug and ennadhu... complete pannu ma...en sollama vittutta.

S: Neengaley enna paakka varala. Naan edhukku sollanum. Solli enna use

Ashwin could easily learn Sivaangi's disappointment from her voice.

At the same time, Sivaangi heared her room door being knocked.

S: Ashwiney one minute, Someone is knocking at my door. Yaarunnu paathuttu varen.

She went and opened the door. To her surprise it was Ashwin at the door. Sivaangi with no further wait hugged Ashwin around his neck, screaming his name and placed a quick peck on his cheek.

Ashwin too hugged her around her waist, moved her inside the room and locked the door.

S: Ashwiney nejama neengala. Ennala namba Mudiyala.

A: En ma. Naan varama vera yaaru. Naaney thaan.

S: illa ippo thaan shooting late, adhu idhunnu sonneenga. Ippo paatha thideernu inga eppidi.