Trip (3)

May contain some 18+ portions.

Those who are not comfortable, pls refrain from reading this further.

The breathtaking views, clean atmosphere and pleasant climate made their road trip to Shimla peerless. It was almost evening 5 pm when they entered the small beautiful town Shimla. Sivaangi felt like a paradise on earth. The awesome beauty of Shimla left Ashwin and Sivaangi mesmerized about their honeymoon.

The car reached the resort. They were welcomed by the resort manager. Pointing at the individual cottages surrounded by beautiful plants and greenary, he told those cottages were specially designed for honeymoon couples to give them the much needed privacy as each cottage was little away from each other.

Ashwin and Sivaangi entered their cottage. To their surprise it was already decorated with beautiful flowers and candle lights. Their hearts were filled with love and only love for each other.

They bear hugged.  They continued to hug and moved towards the bed. Ashwin carressed both her cheeks with his thumbs, but his eyes were locked on to her lips and her eyes on his.  Finally they got into that all- consuming liplock kiss that was truly electric and stirred their romantic yearnings.

Both his hands ran under her clothes and caressed her back directly on the skin giving her the much needed body warmth.

With the room already heated up for the cold weather with room heaters, their bodies heated up more making them long for some deeper romance.

A: Sivaangi maa, pudichirukka?

S: Romba. Indha edam, naama ippdi irukkaradhu ellamey.

She smiled, hugged him around his neck and laid her head on his shoulder.

Ashwin suggested they refresh first as both of them were exhausted with the travel. He expressed his wish for a hot water shower together and Sivaangi without a second thought accepted for it, which she generally hesitated when he asked for.  It just took his one look for her to fall for him, do anything for him.

Both got undressed, wrapped in thermal towels and headed towards the bathroom. He filled the bath tub with hot water and some aroma oils kept there. Sivaangi was really a bit nervous thinking of how she's going to manage with this, but made up her mind to not dissapoint him in anyway. At the same time she was excited to explore it.

Ashwin lifted her in bridal style and went inside the tub. Immersed her slowly into the tub till her chest.  He settled beside her. The hot water and the aroma made them both feel amorous.  He slowly unwrapped both their towels and they made out in the aromatic hot water tub which Ashwin had been wishing for quite sometime.

_________________________________________

Ashwin was sitting on the couch and Sivaangi on his lap, hugging her so close to him.

A: Pasikkudha? Edhavadhu order pannava?

S: Unga ishtam Ashwiney. Indha stay la ellamey unga ishtam thaan. Ungala 4 days wait panna vechenla, adhukku naan seyyara compensation. (she smiled sheepishly)

He turned her face towards him.

A: Ellamey vaa? (He winked raising his eyebrow)

Sivaangi couldn't stand his romantic gaze. She gently fisted his arm, hugged him tight and burried her face in his chest.

A: Sivaangi maa, sollu enna order pannattum.

She started selecting their menu from the menu card.

S: Ashwiney unakku enna sweet venum? Enakku rasamalai.

A: Enakku sweet vendam.

S: En ma? (she frowned)

A: Enakku thaan already rendu rasagullas irukkey, adhu podhum (He smiled sheepishly winking at her)

She understood what he meant. She shut his mouth with her palm.

S: Chee....ponga Ashwiney

A: Ennamma adhu enakku thaana?

She took her face closer to his, pecked his lips and said

S: Mmmm...... ungalukku mattum thaan

Closed her face with her palms and bent her head down with shyness.

Laughter revebrated.

They made their dinner time more romantic by eating from the same plate and feeding each other.
_________________________________________

Sivaangi was on the cot with her phone.

S: Ashwiney inga signaley illa enakku. Unakku epdi irukku?

A: Illatti nalladhu thaan. Yaarum nammala disturb Panna maataanga. Namma full time vandha velaya mattum panlaam. Indha 4 days thirumba kedaikkadhu.

He chuckled tapping and pinching her cheek.

He sat beside her. They looked into each other's eyes that reflected their longing to make love. Their hearts echoed their craving for each other.  Ashwin pinched and pulled her lower lip. She ran her one hand through his hair and the other hand kept caressing his earlobe.  He  took off his Jacket and tshirt. He then slowly unzipped her jacket, took it off and pushed her on to the bed.

She played her fingers on his bare upper body giving him moans. He discarded her tee and slowly ran his hands all over giving her tickles and goosebumps, finally reached the most sensitive part of her upper body. She holded his hands and pressed. His mouth, cheeks and chin started playing on her upper body curves and bulks. She groaned louder. Goosebumps sprouted all over her.  They relished each moment their carnal desire was being fullfilled. He enjoyed every inch of her face and upper body. She played the perfect romantic partner coping up with his every action.

Ashwin then lied on his sides hugging her around her waist.

A: Sivu maa...Did I trouble you much?

S: Not at all manna. En ippdi kekkareenga? You know I enjoyed every bit of it. I missed it those 4 days.

A: Okay ma. You take rest now. Sleep well.

Sivaangi was confused withnhis behaviour. She frowned.

S: Maa en ippdi paadheela niruthuneenga? Are you okay?

A: I m ok kannamma. You just recovered yesterday. So I don't want to strain your body much. Today let's stop only with the foreplays. You take good rest. Let's see the rest tomorrow.

S: Apdilaam onnum strain Illamma. Please you don't hesitate manna.

A: This is not hesitation. This is my concern for your health.

S: Maa already 4 days you missed all your happiness just for me. I don't want you to miss it anymore.

A:  Dont ever blame yourself ma. You know I ll be happy now if you take some rest.

Sivaangi was moved back by his gesture. She was extremely elated and emotional at the same time to see her man caring for her rather than looking into his own desires.

A: Sivaangi maa enna yosikkara? Romba kavala padaatha. Innikku thaan restu. Naalaila irundhu ayya full kattu, full meals thaan. Be ready (Winked at her pecking her cheek). Sivaangi went into a peaceful sleep on his chest.

The next 4 days of their stay in the resort went on with a little bit of sight seeing and mostly of beautiful romance in their room. They explored the fantasy of love making to the fullest during the stay. Their lovemaking was not only about sharing physical intimacy. They believed it was sharing trust, commitment,  hopes, dreams and connecting with each other so deeply that they felt like they can see into each other's soul. Their souls intertwined. This made their relationship stronger for many more years of happy togetherness to come.

___________________________________________

Trip ended

How's it makkaley? Pls do comment.

Thank you fr votes and comments so far.