Ven Sivappu Macham

Sivaangi was getting ready to go for a bath. She was confused what she should wear as that was her first day after marriage in her in-laws' home.

Ashwin was busy with his phone seeing pics and comments of their marriage photos posted in internet.

S: Ashwiney naan enna dress podanum. Enakku orey confusion ah irukku
( What dress should I wear Ashwin. I m really confused)

A: Nee dress eh podama irundha, enakku happy thaan

He told with a teasing smile.

( If you don't wear anything, I ll be happy)

S: (She blushed) Chii...unga kitta poi ketten paarunga. Eppa paaru adhey nenappu thaan

(It's my mistake that I asked u. Always you are in such thoughts nly)

A: Emma, nethu thaan kalyanam aagiyirukku. Vera edha pathi yosikka solra

( Only yesterday we got married, whatelse do you want me to think about)

Ashwin got down from the bed, went near the dressing table where she was standing, hugged her from her back n started kissing and licking the right side of her neck. Sivaangi's body felt the chills that went down her spine. She closed her eyes, started caressing both his hands with hers and pressed them out of the extreme pleasure Ashwin gave her.

As Ashwin moved on to her left neck n started kissing there, her inappropriately tied saree started sliding down her shoulder. Ashwin started caressing her left shoulder, front neck, and went down a little and that's when Sivaangi held Ashwin's hand from getting down further.

A: Ennama nee. enna aachu. Edhukku kaiya pudicha?
( What happened? Why did u hold my hand)

S: Mannarukku mood engayo pogudhu. Ippadiyey pona, madhyanam kooda room ah vittu veliya poga mudiyaadhu. It's already 9 a.m.
( Manna for ur mood right now, we can't get out of the room even by afternoon )

A: Kandippa veliya poganuma
( Should we definitely go out)

S: Pogama irukka mudiyuma Ashwiney.
Okay let me call Arthi akka (Ashwin's sister) and ask her what I should wear today.

Ashwin with a big sigh went and sat on the bed.

Sivaangi called Arthi. Arthi surprised to see a call from Sivaangi attended the call.

Ar: Hello, sivaangi good morning. Sollumma enna vishayam.
(Tell me what's the matter)

S: Good morning akka. Naan kulichuttu enna dress akka podanum. Innikku thaan first day after marriage la, adhaan orey confusion ah irukku.
(What dress should I wear today? Today is the first day after marriage, so I'm confused)

Ar: Sivu...We have to visit the nearby temple and today being the first day after marriage, our neighbours would come home to see you. So better wear a nice saree.

S: Okay akka sure. But can you pls help me drape the saree. I don't know to drape it properly.

Ar: Sure da. After taking bath, call me. I ll come n help you.

S: Thanks ka.

Sivaangi cut the call, kept her mobile on the dressing table n started searching in her suitcase for a good saree. Her eyes got fixed on a purple saree, with bead work in the borders and blouse. She decided to wear that purple saree which is her Manna's favourite color. Took out the saree and found matching jewellery and kept everything ready on the table.

S: Ashwiney. Today we have to visit the nearby temple in morning akka said. So pls don't come near me after i take bath. Unga kai summa irukkadhu. Kovilukku suthama poganum.
(Your hands won't be idle. Before going to temple, we need to be clean)

A: Appo iru, ippavey adhukkum Sethu onnu kuduthidaren.
( Then wait let me give one now itself)

He went near her, cupped her cheeks n gave a deep kiss on her lips, enjoying the taste of her lips with his tongue. Sivaangi held his hair at the back n indulged herself in the kiss.

Sivaangi came out after taking bath and called Arthi over phone for helping her drape the saree.

Ashwin went to take bath.

When Ashwin came out after bathing, there stood his pretty wife Sivaangi in a beautifully draped (Arthi akka helped n went out)  purple saree with simple matching jewellery, little hair clipped in the centre, mild make up for face and eyes, a small stone bindi, and dark red kumkum on her hair partition on the forehead to complete the beauty of her face.

S: Naan eppidi irukken?
( How am I looking)

A: Enn pondatti thaan ulagathulayey Azhagu. Adhuvum innikki konjam extra Azhagu. Appadiyey unna edhavadhu pannanum pola irukku

( My wife is the most beautiful woman in the world. That too today you look extra beautiful. I just want to do something to you now)

Looking at Ashwin's seductive gaze, sivaangi said...

S:  Let me at once go out otherwise you ll make me take bath again.

Sivaangi left the room. Ashwin got ready in the next 10 minutes and came out.

He saw Sivaangi sitting in the hall with Ashwin's niece and nephew around her. Both the kids were happily playing with her.

Ashwin came and sat on the sofa nearby.

Ashwin's niece who is jus 7 years old, suddenly pointed Sivaangi's bare waist area on her left and asked "Athai enna inga red ah irukku, machama? Enakku paarunga Inga kaila oru black color Macham irukku"

(Athai, is it a red mole here. See I have a black mole in my hand)

Sivaangi unaware of what it was, saw it and started chuckling and blushing.

Ashwin seeing the kid's question and Sivaangi's reaction for that thought to himself "enakku theriyama anga machama?" ( Is there a mole in her hip which I m unaware of)

With his talking eyes he asked her what it was. Sivaangi trying to cover her hip with her saree went near him and whispered in his ears that it was his love bite mark from last night.

That moment, in the tv was playing the lines from his first movie song "Aasaiyodu nee padhitha Ven Sivappu Macham ondru naalai kaalai velai endhum michamaaga"

Both of them smiled at each other reminiscing the love bite 💜💜💜

(Makkaley... Thanks a lot for your votes and comments. They are the encouraging factors for my writing.

Pls do read this story and give ur comments to let me know how I can improve on my writing.

Thank you)