Very Personal

The clock ticked 7.00 p.m. Ashwin's car stood in front of Sivaangi's home. Sivaangi came out, got into the car and they left to his home. She didn't even see his face or even utter a word. Ashwin knew she was exasperated for what he had done. It's his task to pacify her today somehow. He slowly started the conversation.

A: Maa. Enna paaru. Enkitta pesa maatiyaa?

No reaction from her.

A: Maa sorry maa. I promised to meet you in the morning and spend the whole day with you. I even postponed my other appointments for today. But at the last moment this success meet and photo shoot were arranged. How can I miss that? Adhaan

She glared at him once and again turned her face away.

A: Avlo kovama en mela? Enna paatha paavama illa?

He pouted with a pity face. He caressed her hand gently. But she took her hand away to show that she was still upset.

A: Please maa. Enna adikka kooda senjudu. Pesama mattum irukkadha. Ennala thaanga mudila.

Sivaangi finally turned towards him.

S: Naan pesaatti neenga en upset aaganum. Ungalukku thaan unga iv, photo shoot idhellam thaaney mukkiyam, enna vida

A: Maa apdi solladha. Unna vida vera Edhuvum enakku mukkiyam illa. But today it was unavoidable adhaan. You know how much I missed you in this 1 week.

S: Neenga miss panna maadhiri therila. Panni irundha, you would have come running to see me in the morning itself. Naan thaan romba miss pannen. Eppa ungala pappen nu engittu irundhen. But you ditched me.

A: Maa unakku theriyaadhu. You were with your family enjoying your trip. I know how much you missed me, your emotions behind the smile in every pic. You know, I was literally shedding tears like a baby missing it's mom.

He took her hand and kissed.

The very second when Sivaangi heard he was shedding tears for her, her heart melted like an icecream and she held his upper hand and laid her head on his shoulder.

S: Nejama azhudhaya Ashwiney? Daily call pannumbodhu kooda sollala?

A: I didn't want to upset you saying this. I wanted you to enjoy your trip. I know if I say, you will definitely be disturbed. That's why.

S: Sorry Ashwiney for leaving you for one whole week alone. (Tightened her hold)

A: It's okay ma. Nee vera Switzerland, macroons nu ellam story pottu, en feelings ah ethi vitutta. I just thought of taking the next flight to Dubai to meet you.

She giggled.

S: Vitta next flight pudichu vandhu enna appadiyey honeymoon kootitu poi irupeenga polayey.

A: Honeymoon enga nadandha enna. Enga nadandhaalum lock pantu roomla thaan irukka porom. Ippa enn veetukku poromey, angayey honeymoon nadathidalama?

He chuckled and winked at her.

S: Romba aasai man unakku

He earned a punch in his hand.

They reached his home. Sat on the sofa, she leaning her back on him.

A: Aanalum nee sivaangi maa naan potta photo shoot pics ku ellam oru like kooda podala. Romba maa nee.

S: Neenga enna paakka varama photo shoot eduthu pic poduveengalam, naan adhukku like podanuma? Romba aasai.

A: Appadiyaa iru...ippo paaru.

He put a pic of his all time favourite actress in his IG story with his recent singles playing in the background.

She got infuriated seeing this. She got up and said that she wanted to leave immediately. Ashwin gripped her hand, pulled her on to his lap and said

A: Maa chumma un kooda vilayaadinen. adhukku poi ivlo kovichukkara?

S,: Velayaatukku kooda enna ignore pannadha Ashwiney. I can't take it. You are mine, only mine

A: Idhula enna doubt ma. Naan unakku mattum thaan. Ennoda indha romantic side, en love ellam unakku mattum thaan.

Ashwin caressed her face with her thumbs, pulled her lips, bit it gently and then gave her a tight hug. She too hugged him back.

She mumbled "nee enakku mattum, naan unakku mattum thaan".

They continued with the bone crushing hug and caressed each other all over under their clothes reflecting their yearning for the past one week.

He caressed her face and crook with his lips n finally ended up with a deep passionate liplock like there's no tomorrow till they gasped for breath.

The whole evening passed away at each other's embrace and warmth.

S: Ashwiney rendu perum pannadhula, fans ellam orey kolapathula iruppaanga. Oru happy story or tweet pottudava.

A: No maa this is our personal, very personal, only between you and me. Fans know us better. So no explanation needed for them.

They ended their day happy discussing about their future honeymoon trip.
___________________________________________

Makkaley....this is just a filler as I was busy with festive arrangements. Next time will come back with a proper story

Thank you for 15k+ readers