Part 2: Moving In Together (EDITED)

After we switch sides and he began to drive to his mother house.

"Are you gonna tell your parents?" He asked

I looked up at him and said "Yes after the babys here"

"Just come live with me" he said, as he pulled in his mothers drive way.

{Kyle lived alone in the suburbs out west in Chicago, drug money bought him what he wanted}

I smiled and agreed to his suggestion, i unbuckled my seatbelt and got out the truck so did he. He came around to my side of the truck, and I jumped on his back. We walked to the door and I jumped down, he told me to give him a kiss. I did so as he took out his keys to his momma house. He unlocked the door and we went in side.

"MA!" He yelled,"KYLEE" she yelled back they ran to each other and hugged tightly. They had a relationship I wished,  I had with my mother. "How you ma?" He said as they released from the hug
"Good" she replied. "Hey mom" i spoke "hey Queen" she replied. "We having us a lil one ma" he mentioned. She looked up with a shocked look

"she only 16 Kyle what the hell you mean pregnant " she said," ma don't act like yeen know we was fucking" he said back. His nose spread, so I knew he was getting mad.

"Umm imma just go wait in the truck" I mumbled as I walked out and headed to the door,

"Dont worry about it we finna go anyway" Kyle replied following behind me. "All im saying is you taking this girl life before it even start" she yelled at him. He slammed the door and ran behind me and grabbed my arm and picked me up and kissed me.

"Idc what anybody say you mines and our family is everything to me" he said afterwards. He put me down and we walked to the truck

"So you wanna go get your clothes now" he suggested as we got back in the truck and put on our seat belts
"Yes daddy" i said knowin it would turn him on. He smiled at me and bit his lip "Stop playing you know I aint nutted in 3weeks" he said as he pulled off. I unbuckled my seat belt and began to unbuckle his pants, and pull out his wood through his boxers.

Soon as I did that he got hard he already knew what was up, I was a freak for my man. I loved to make sure he was happy in every way.

"This how yo ass got pregnant you a freak just like your husband " he laughed , I grabbed his wood and spit on it and started to stroke it with my hand. Then I started sucking on the head as we pulled up at a red light then I went to work the way I know he liked it. He bit his lip and put one of his hands in my pants grabbing my ass that was in the air. I sucked and sucked until he told me he was about to buss. He nutted in my mouth and I swallowed it, I was in love with this man so it wasn't to much that I wouldn't do.

I got back in my seat we drove for about five more minutes and we pulled up in front of my house.

"We going straight in here and getting my shit and walking right back out" I said

"Aint no talking or playing "I added before getting out the truck. He simply nodded and got out following me inside.

We both walked in the house and walked straight to my room I threw a duffel bag at him so he could start packing the stuff in my dresser.
I started doing the same in the closet.

"Where the fuck you going?!" Prince said walking in. He pulled out his gun and put it to Kyles head

"Bitch yeen taking my lil sister" he yelled.