Part 30: Love Spell

"Hello?" I answered getting out of bed so I wouldn't wake Cornbread. "Wassup" a deep voice said that I recognized immediately. "Kyle" i said as I started to cry, "where you i wanna see you?" He tells me. "Thats not a good idea" i tell him as i hear Cornbread wake up. "Df you mean not a good i deal?!"he started to yell as I walked futher from Cornbreads room. "Mommy" Erianna yelled "is that my daughter? I wanna talk to my daughter "Kyle yelled. "Queen" Cornbread yelled, "im in the kitchen" i shouted. "I gotta go Kyle" i said quickly before I hung up. I ran to the kitchen and acted like i was finna cook, Erianna ran in naked and scared. "What's wrong?" I asked as i picked up and put her on my hip. "She sat in the middle of the fuckin floor and pissed" Cornbread yelled. "She still in pull ups babe, she still learning" i tell him "go get ready for a bath" i take Erianna off my hip and tell her. "Mya!" I yell grabbing a pot to put the sausages in. I put the sausage in pot full of water and cut on the stove. "No good morning kiss?"Cornbread said as he stops me and pins me against the counter. I kiss him so he can let me go "i got a video shoot today" i tell him. I recently signed a contract to be a video vixen, getting paid 20k every video i do. I was excited cause today i would be in Li Reese video, he was a rapper from Chicago. "Ight, im coming bae" he told me as he hops on the counter. "Noo you not" i tell him as Mya walks in the kitchen. "Yes mommy?" She asked "you and your sister go take your baths so yall can come eat" i tell her . "Why cant i come" he ask once she leave the kitchen. "You have angry problems" i tell him. "You know our songs on the radio now?" "Every where?" I asked scared that he would say yes. "Yea, your brothers said that play it all the time in Chicago " he answers. "Oh ok" i said, I didn't want Kyle to here them. So later I would invite Kyle down to Miami because he had some explaining to do and so did I. I finished breakfast and started to fix our plates "whats to day?" Cornbread asked. "Tuesday " I replied. "Ohhhh, today is the day Tupac makes his return aint it?" He asked trynna be funny.