Part 7: Hello Erianna(EDITED)

That night I packed our clothes and me and Kyle spent a month in the hospital, Its been 2 months since they release Kyle. I was due 3 days ago, I been doing everything I could think of to induce my labor. Kyle be going to therapy and his arm is back to normal so he been help, every night for the last month he falls asleep on my tummy. This morning I woke up in a puddle of water, "Kyle, wake up my water broke" I screamed. He woke up and grabbed the bags we had packed for weeks we had Erianna clothes, chargers and our clothes and hygiene materials in there. He helped me out of bed and down the steps and too the car, he bought me a Impala 05' he said I needed something appropriate for my baby girl. He drove like we aint have some where to go. I yelled "Kyle you better drive this bitch like the police chasing you" he speeded up. I felt the contractions getting worst, we pulled up to the hospital. Kyle jumped out and ran got me a wheelchair, and I got out and sat in it. He rushed me to the back, I was already in labor then grabbed me and put me in the bed. When I got into the bed the doctor told me to push it took all of my strength to push that little girl out of me.

About 25 mins later I gave birth to a beautiful little girl, Erianna La'Shell McKing Williams, 6 pounds 8 ounces. There she was I think Kyle started to cry I giggle a little bit inside I've never seen him cry a day in my life. I stared at her and they gave her to me for the first time. Kyle signed her birth certificate and I gave her to him so I can do the same.

"I sure can make a beautiful ass child" I said looking at her

"Damn so ion get no credit?" He said, I laughed and looked at them
"She looks like her mother tho."I added. The door swang open and some dudes with red rose bandanas on came in closing the door behind them. They had guns pointing at us, Kyle stood up slowly and put Erianna in my arms.

"You found me" he said with a deep breath behind it.

"Dont shoot me in front of my family" he said slowly.

"Dont shoot him please dont take him what yall want money?! " I begged starting to cry.

They didnt say anything they just sat there with the guns pointed at me and Kyle, Kyle kissed Erianna on the forehead then kissed me.

"Remember what I told you the day  i got shot ?" Kyle said, I nodded remembering his world like he said it yesterday.

"As soon as you leave here go as you can from here, I love you Queen " he told me.

I covered Erianna eyes as Kyle tryed to pull out his gun, they shot him 4times and ran out the room. The security got the guys at the end of the all, nurses and doctors ran in the room and called for a bed to come get Kyles body. I knew he was dead, I couldn't stop crying. The nurse took Erianna and another male nurse rolled my bed down the hall to another room,

"KYLEE!!!!!" I cried out
"God why Kyle" I thought to myself in disbelief.

They put me in a room by myself, I cried myself to sleep that night hoping I would wake up from this dream.

"Ms.Williams we here investigating the murder of Kyle McKing" a man in a black suit woke me up say. I rubbed my eyes and looked around for Erianna "where's my daughter? " I asked the nurse that let him in.

"Right here" she rolled her in.

"Ms. Williams, i need your help to..." He rudely interrupted.

"Bitch if you dont get out of here questioning me is not finna bring the father of child back" I looked up saying with a attitude. I just couldn't believe he was taking from me within a blink of a eye.