Part 13: Cornbread (EDITED)

I looked at him, it was Cornbread one of the best rappers from Compton, California he also had his own show called 'The Life of Cornbread'

 . "That was you last night?" I asked, he said "yeah".

 "Im the one who told strawberry to help you, I like you and I love the fact that your independent. I met you a year ago back stage at one of my concerts. I wanted you every since, Lemme ride with you and help you unpack?" he asked. 

I remembered meeting him, I just couldn't help but think they way he made me feel last night in that shower. The way he made my body jerk and fein for him, the way my soul cried out for him to touch on my body. I agreed and he got up and took the bags out of my hands and walked to with me to my car. 

"You not a shame to ride with me in my old ass car" I asked to be funny. "Naaah cause u in it with me plus you wont even be riding in this for long" he said as he got put my stuff in the back seat I strapped Erianna in and we both got in. I drove to my condos and found a parking spot right in front. I took Erianna upstairs and grabbed as many bags as I could, so I wouldn't have to make as many trips.

 I went to Apt B on the 3rd floor which was mines.. the apartments was already furnished, so all We had to do was settle in. The apartments was beautiful, 2 bed rooms one was a master bed room and the other was a queen sides bed room. 1 and a half bathrooms one was in the master bed room and the other one was in the hall. 

Cornbread brought up all Erianna's stuff, her crib, her toys, her play pin, and all her diapers and clothes. "Put it in here" I said leading him to the Queen size bed room "Help me set it up" he asked . I agree and sat Erianna car seat on the floor next to us, I sat on my knees cause it would be a week before I completely healed from my surgery. We set up her crib and I went and layed in my king size bed. Cornbread came and layed next to me "so why you raped me?" I asked. He laughed and looked at me " you liked so it wasn't rape" he answered. "Be mines" he asked . Ian know nothing about this nigga I just knew he was fine ass hell and was a rapper,I wasn't ready for another relationship tho my baby daddy just died. I looked at him and seen a black roses tatted on his neck, "whats that?" I asked.