Part 36: The beginning before the end.

Once i got in the club, strawberry came with me to tell Eric the owner I was pregnant and i wasnt gone be able to dance until i had the baby. He mad asf, he told me i was the best stripper he had besides Strawberry. Anyways after i told him, i went home. Kyle and Erianna was sleep, so I went and layed on the couch. Cornbread called me and told me he was outside and to open the door. I ran and closed my room door where Kyle and Erianna was sleep. How tf he knew i was at home I thought to my self, I opened the door. "Why yeen come back to my house we wasnt done talking " he said coming in. "I didn't feel good so i just came here, to clear my head." I said trynna block him from coming in. "Its cool, I will stay and take care of you" he said picking me up. "Naa i just wanna be alone " i told him as I hopped down. "Why tf you keep pushing me away?!? Bitch you fucking with yo baby daddy again aint it?! Where he at? I knew he would be dumb enough to come find you" He yelled as he walked up on me. Kyle came out the room with a gun pointed at Cornbread. "I dare you to fucking hit her, you thought yall was gone keep me down there forever. You sat there and let my girl think my daughter got kidnapped, and you the nigga behind all them ugly ass black roses. You put me and my family though hell for almost 2 years but bitch im back." He said walking up too Cornbread, "move Queen" told me as he wave the gun. I ran to the door and locked it and ducked behind Kyle. " Queen he been using you to get back at me, this James brother. He wanted the money you and Erianna had in yall name. When I got shot on the block, it was him who shot me. You notice how he was supposedly gone in tour the who time i was suppose to be dead. I wasnt in jail, this bitch ass nigga took me. He been playing tricks on yo mind and shit. Strawberry that bitch is his wife! She was hired to keep a close watch on you by pretending to be your fuckin friend. They told me the only way to keep you and Erianna alive was to fake my death in front of you. So thats what tf i did, they had me locked up in this room with a big ass tv. I watched him fuck you in the shower, I watched him raise our daughter. I had to sit back and watch another nigga be what i wanted to you. One day, they had to change location because somebody was living in the house above thats where they fucked up at. I end up getting away on the way to the truck. I put all that money and shit in your name knowing you couldn't touch it till you was 18. That gave them a reason to keep you and Erianna alive. " he explained. It all came together and hit me, "Black Roses and Gun Shots" I whispered.

***AUTHORS NOTE***

Only 2 more chapters till this story is completed. There will NOT be a sequel, but i will be starting a new book once i finish this one.