Part 29: Im Coming home

I pressed one
"Royal this Kyle i need you to come get me Tuesday morning from the train station, I will explain everything once i get there ttyl" I dropped the phone in complete shock, it was actually him. Royal looked at me and said "bitch I know you shocked but yeen gotta drop my phone" as she picked her phone off the floor"I was to shocked to cuss her out. "This nigga better not think he coming back to get his family back, this mines nie. Punk ass nigga wanna be tupac" Cornbread said angrily walking out the room. "You coming back to Chicago to go with Royal to get him Tuesday?" God'dessa ask. "Hell nawl" Cornbread says before I can answer her. "Guess not" I replied snapping out of my shock "if he wanted me to come he would have called and told me or told Royal to bring me" i added. Erianna and Mya was woke after all of us sitting there talking "who mommy?" Mya asked, "nobody baby, yall get up and get ready. We finna go to the ice rink" i tell them. They both get up excited and went to change out there swim suit. "How you gone explain this to Erianna" God'dessa asked. Erianna called Cornbread daddy only because she seen Mya do it , she talked to him for months over Skype. When she actually learned too, "thats nigga don't deserve a explanation he left his family so aint no god damn how you gone explain this to Erianna " Cornbread yelled. I humped my shoulders and went get out my swim suit. Royal came in Cornbread Room where I was changing, " Queen now I know you not finna do him like that" she tells me. "Like what?!" I reply putting on my lipstick. " today is only Saturday we will figure it out once he get here" i added on. I got dressed and we all went to the ice skating rink. We had a blast, i took my girls back to home (Not my house, Cornbreads house) They were wore out. So when we got home they took they baths then, went to bed. Since it was Cornbreads first back, I didn't go to work . My family went back to my house, I stayed at Cornbreads house and all we did was watch movies and have sex.

The next morning my family went back home to Chicago.
Tuesday was here before you knew it, and I could this about was Kyles return. When i woke up that morning, i got on facebook seeing alot of post from ppl back home in Chicago. "Yall thought my nigga was gone"
"Its gone be war with a real nigga return "
"The kings back on the block"
I couldn't believe it ...maybe he was alive. Then Royal called me...