Part 9: Miami (EDITED)

"I signed the papers" Royal came back in and said "you can leave now" she added

I got up and got changed. "Are you okay to drive?" my moma asked, "yes ma'am I'm fine" I answered.

"Her car seat in the car, do you mind walking her to the car? " I asked " Nah I will bring her" King said grabbing her from my momma. I grabbed our stuff and headed for the car. They brought Erianna to the car and said their good byes they told me to come home but I didn't want to. I went back to Kyles house and I sat Eriannas car seat in the living room floor she was sleep.

So I Started packing all me and Erianna things and got the spare money he hidden around the house. I just remembered Kyle saying something about a bank account for me and Erianna.

So I finished packing the last of our things and took them out to the car. I went back in and grabbed Erianna car seat and took her to the car and put her seat belt on. I drove out of the neighborhood and went to the nearest bank, which was Wells Fargo around the block.

I grabbed Erianna car seat and went inside the bank.

Welcome to Wells Fargo" a lady at the front desk greeted.

"Hello" I said as I walked up to her, I sat Erianna car seat on the counter
"My Baby father passed away and he left a bank account for me and my daughter and I wanna know the information for them " I explained.

"Not a problem, do you have the routing number Ms.???" She said trying to ask for my name "Ms.Williams" I told I gave her the paper Kyle gave me with the routing number on it.

She started to type it in on the computer and then the pressed enter, then her mouth dropped. "Is there a problem" i asked, "No ma'am" she replied. "The bank account under Queen Williams has an quarter million dollars in it then its a add on account under the name Erianna Williams had half a million " she said.

I stared at her with a blank face for at least 60 seconds it was hard to believe, we had that much money. I snapped myself back to reality and said "Yes ma'am well can I get credit cards for the accounts" i asked. "Yes ma'am" she replied. The lady went to the back, Erianna started to cry so Intook her out her car seat, and rocked her. "Here you go Ms.Williams" the lady said. "Theres one problem tho Ms.Williams by it being so much money, you cant spend it till you turn 18 you only have access to 10k right now and thats all that can be spent until you turn 18" she explained.

"How you expect me to take care of my child ma'am I need this money, who are yall to say I cant spend my money" I replied. "Im sorry ma'am thats the rules" she said, I put Erianna in her car seat and took it off the counter. "Thank you, have a nice day" I said as I walked out,  I put Erianna in the back seat and strapped her in.

I got in and put the credit cards in my purse and hit the highway, heading to Miami, Fl where me and my daughter would start our new life.