Part 20: Cornbreads Sugar (EDITED)

I pulled out my gun and slapped him with it, then got up as I got up I realized he had a red bandana hanging out his pockets with red roses on it.

Soon as I seen that I ran out the door, someone was shooting at me while I was running so I ducked cornbread came out the truck window shooting back at someone on the roof.

 I got in the truck and drove off, soon as we where on the free way I slowed down.

"Everybody ok?" I asked looking to the back to see.

" yes we good" Strawberry said.

 Erianna was sleep in Dee arms and Hazel was up playing on Strawberry phone.

"Get her for me Pooh" I said to Cornbread.

 "Pooh??" He asked,

"yes, that's your new nickname" I told him.

"I figured it all too, Kyle dad left once Kyle started dealing drugs. He seen that his son was making more money than him, so he had to get him took out. But it was years before he could go out with the plan, he wanted to wait till Kyle gained enemies. Kyle never told me anything about him rapping another girl tho, but thats the tea on that situation " I told Cornbread.

He looked at me an said " you gotta crazy ass life and I just wanna be a part of it"

I only looked at him and nodded. I got on the freeway and headed back to Miami, Cornbread gotta text. "

Bae we gotta get back in the studio, they aired our song black roses and they want us to go do a public interview with Wendy Williams but we gotta have a new song to release" he told me.

"Okay" I replied, "we gotta do this as a couple tho my publisher said once we go to the interview we will say black roses is the way I asked you out " he added.

The next song will be your way of saying yes.

"Okay" I said in agree, this rap thing could just give me extra money

Several Hours later, we arrived in Miami and I dropped Dee and Strawberry off, then Me and Pooh went back to my house. {Pooh is Cornbread.}

The next day

Me and him went to the doctors office to make sure Erianna was okay, which she was.

Then we headed back to my house, he carried Erianna up stairs for me I was tired asf, he bathed her and put her to bed for me.

I went and took a shower, once I got out and dryed off. I put on a big ass T-shirt on and got in to bed, Cornbread got in the be with me. We end up having sex, and I almost lost my soul in that damn bed. I would honestly fuckin marry him, just so he could fuck me to sleep every night. I fell sleep in his arms. Everything felt soo right,

but this wouldn't be my book if it was 😂

{Queen and Cornbread picture is at the top of this chapter.}