Part 4: Ultra Sound(EDITED)

6 months has passed since me and Kyle been living together. I was due in only 3 short months. Kyle hasn't been home lately, I think he was at that bitch house but like a good baby momma ian say shit.

Today me and Kyle found out the sex of our baby. We both wore all black,
"Baby come on!" Kyle yelled at the bottom of the steps.
"Im coming" I said wobbling done the steps.
"You look beautiful" he told me kissing my cheek.
We both went to his truck then headed to the doctors office. When we stopped at a red light I asked Kyle why haven't he been home lately he told me he been on the block. He showed stacks of money in the glove department. When we got to the doctors office and signed in, we waited for our name to be called.

"Ms. Williams" the nurse called out. Me and Kyle went to the back, the nurse took us to room 8. Kyle picked my fat ass up and put me on the bed, the doctor came in "Hey Ms.Williams" she said speaking.
"Hey" I said, she looked and smiled at Kyle.
"And bitch thats Mr. Williams " I told her.
Kyle laughed at the way I got jealous.
She lifted up my shirt "lets see what your having " she told me.
She pored a blue substance on my stomach and searched for the baby's heart beat. "Mrs &Mr Williams, its a girl" she said. I stared to cry looking at her on the screen, Kyle whipped my tears. "Yall mean everything to me" he told me.
The doctor gave me our pictures and me and Kyle left as we was on our way to the car Kyles phone rung.
"Hello" he answered
"What?! Im otw" he said ending the call.
"Queen get in the back seat and lay on the floor" he said
"You want me to get my preg..." I started to say
"QUEEN DO WHAT THE HELL I SAID" he yelled.
I did as I was told, once we left it felt like we driving for about 15 mins. Then we stopped so I figured we was there. I tryed to lift up and see where we were but my pregnant ass couldn't get up.