Part 21: Studio Love (EDITED)

The next morning I woke up Early with Erianna to get her ready for today, I took a shower then i bathed her in the Kitchen sink.

 Me and her wore all black once I finished getting her dressed I fed her, she feel asleep so I layed her back in her crib. I cook breakfast for me and cornbread, even tho my life seemed back to normal. I knew it was just a matter of time before, Dirt and his crew came after me or my baby again.

Once I finished cooking I went in the room to wake up Cornbread, "Pooh, wakee up" I jumped on top of him and yelled.

"Good morning bae" he said waking up trying to kiss me,

" go brush yo teeth, you not finna kiss me" I said getting off of him.

 He started to laugh and got up, and took a shower when got out he aint have shit but a towel on. He looked so damn right, he brushed his teeth and come back in the room

"now can I have a kiss?" He asked.

I stood up and kissed him, he picked me up and continued to kiss me as he layed me back on the bed.

He went down and took off my pants, he pulled my panties to the side and started to eat me out.

He continued none stop for about a hour, till I release my sweet juice on his tongue.

Once he stopped I got up and took another shower, I changed my whole outfit but I was still wearing my all black.

"We gotta head to the studio, so we can record this song before I go. I leave tonight" he said

" you leaving sooner then expected " I replied. 

"And once we leave the studio we gotta go pick up Mya, from my momma house. She can watch the kids why you go to work to bae" he said.

 I went got Erianna and put her in her car seat "come on Pooh, I  cooked for us but it probably cold asf now. We can stop and get something on the way out." I told him walking out the door,

 I waited on him to walk out and I locked the door. We went down stairs to the truck and I strapped Erianna in and we stopped and got us to ear otw to the studio.

When we got to the studio, I put Erianna on the floor and asked them not to play the music that loud to wake her. The producer played us to beats I liked the first one and so did Cornbread.

"Black Rose, your verse going first" the producers said so I went in the booth and put on my head phones
My verse :

Damn baby, you can take me there.
Meet me in the stars with a blunt rolled up , aint nun of these stars got shit on us.
Kim K, Kanye, Jay or Beyonce, just wait till these nigga get a whole of you and my name.
Its seems like every day we layed up, you love my face without any makeup.
You say everything better when it natural, dont it sound good when I tell you that I got you.
You aint gotta talk you aint gotta drive, yeen gotta ask imma do it when we get inside.
Yeen gotta wait, you get what you want and thats anytime and any day.
You know that its real when its all to good, make me feel like Im in the hills when we still up in the hood
Now thats that kind of love that can never get old, boy you get me high when I aint even low.

Hook:
You mines and im yours this is just a king and a queen world (4x)

Cornbread Verse:

I wanna french kiss you from head to yo feet. Enjoy my love cause it dont come easy
Have my back cause I do got yours
And its so much more that I got in store
So dont trip when I act all crazy, just trip when my love get lazy, when I stop calling when I stop stressing when I start sending you them one word messages. That's when you trip,
In till then yeen gotta worry about shit. Cause im right here right now few months been down, aint shit changed but the music in the back ground.

Black Roses and Gun Shots [EDITING](Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें