Part 3: Kyle Over Blood(EDITED)

"Put the fucking gun down" i yelled, in frustration of my brother's stupid decision.

Prince lowered the gun, King and my moma rushed in the room.

"Keep packing" I told Kyle,

"Fuck no imma going to the truck for I beena killed one of your bitch ass family members " he said as he got up taking the duffle bag and throwing in in the bed then leaving out. He has a terrible attitude but I knew for me he was trynna maintain it specially because Prince is my brother.

"Where the hell you going " my momma said breaking my thoughts

"Kyle house" I replied knowing how upset she was finna get I began to pack faster.

"So you think cause he outta jail you grown again? He ain't gone do nothing but fuck you senseless and once you stop he gone go to the next young bitch who will" she said, she thought she was right about everything.

Royal walked up behind her "Can I talk to her alone for a second" she asked I continued to pack as they talked even tho my momma worlds hurt me.

"Yeah but when you done the lil bitch needa be out my house" She commanded everybody left the room and Royal close the door behind them "how far along are you?" She asked I looked up in shock

"3 weeks how did you know "I answered

"I found the pregnancy test, Go head I will take care of momma nem, Queen just be safe and promise me you will keep going to school" she told me.

I promised even tho it was a lie I couldn't keep going to school, it was to much to bare . I would just go get my GED once I had my baby . I hugged her and she helped grab the last of my stuff and took it to the truck with me. "Bye Queen " she said "Bye Royal" I said back as I got in the truck. Kyle had the fucking music blasting, I cut it down as we drove away the ride was silent cause he was still angry. We headed out west.

{Out west is mostly projects where Kyle was raised, where he trapped, where he kicked it, where all his exes stayed}

"Im sorry" I said in the mist of the silence. "You straight babe" he said looking at my stomach.

"I wont be home tonight" he added. I looked up at him

"Why not? I didnt move in with you to be home alone"I snapped back,
"Now I got you and a baby otw I need extra money so imma be down by the projects on the block tonight." He said as we pulled up to the gates of his neighborhood
"I can work Kyle you just got out of jail you gotta stop" I said he looked at me and turn back and rolled down the window an punch in the code.

"No you cant Queen atleast not while im alive" he said as we pulled up in his drive way, he got out and helped me get my stuff out and took it in the house. Once we got everything inside, we both went up stairs, and layed in bed "can you stay home with me just for tonight ?" I asked he agreed and we both fell asleep it was only 3 in the afternoon.

••I know this chapter kinda short but im in class and gotta end it,i need a few more charters if you want your name in the story tweet me @famous_quese••