Part 15: Fight Night(EDITED)

After we left the studio that night, me and Cornbread and alot of his homeboys went back to his house, they talked about females and smoked weed.

 I sat in Cornbread lap, and rolled his blunts for him. Ion smoke tho, I just know how to roll up because of Kyle. I got sleepy so I asked can I lay in his bed, he told me yes. 

So I went up stairs and layed across his bed and fell asleep, I had the weirdest dream I saw Kyle standing over what looked to be my dead body holding Erianna. I got woken up by a girl screaming and yelling "Who tf is this bitch in my bed?" She said. Cornbread looked at me and said "my girlfriend", "so you gone put this bitch before yo family ? " she yelled . 

"Look hoe, ian gone be to many more of them bitches you yelling out" I said as I got out the bed . "Lemme get the fuck up out of here for I kill me a bitch" I said walking out. I bump that hoes so hard walking out, I could have took off her fucking shoulders. I got the keys to my car and walked out, "Queen !!" Cornbread yelled running behind me. I walked to my car and got in, Cornbread ran behind me and knock on the window. 

I drove off probably rolling over his toes, ian give af tho. I drove home pissed tf off that lil hoe disrespectful asf, I had to think about my daughter before I murdered me a hoe. I aint finna let no bitch nor nigga stand in the way of me raising my daughter. I pulled in my condo parking lot then went up stairs, I unlocked my door and went inside. I took a shower and layed down, and got on my phone. I have a text from Strawberry with the flyer for tomorrow's party. [Flyer In Media]

I got on Instagram and seen a video on Cornbread's Page of me rapping.

Caption: The female Cornbread, saying hello world.

I fell asleep reading the comments, I woke up next morning thinking about tonight I was hella nerves. I took me shower and breath my teeth,I called and checked on Erianna who I missed dearly. I got dressed to go practice on my pole for tonight, I grabbed my keys and left out. I headed to KOD and went in, as I started to practice. I did all the trick strawberry taught me, even the ass clapping on the head stand.

 "Queen" a lady said watching me , I climbed off the pole and answered her "Yes" I answered. 

"Hi, Im Tracy, Let's talk about you outfit for tonight since tonight is a football them, I was thinking about a jersey crop top but that won't bring enough money to yo pole. So we gone have you completely naked, with you outfit painted on. No one has done that before" she explained. I loved the idea so she told me to come on so she can go get started, I went the the dressing room and got completely naked I lay down so she can paint my chest. She painted a big 1 & 5 on each titty, and then I stood up so she could paint on a thong. Once I dried I got my hair and makeup done, it was closes to the time to open up the club and all the other strippers started to arrive. They looked at me with stank faces and about 3 of them introduced themselves. The rest of em just starred and whispered, I saw Strawberry come in. "Hey babeee" Strawberry said, " you ready?" she asked "yep" I said with a smile she looked at me up and down as I  put on my heels "I love this painted thing you got going on" she said. I thanked her "its time" she yelled. She went out and introduced me, I peeked out and the club was PACKEDDD.

" I wanna welcome one of KOD newest hottest strippers, body like a goddess with a face to match.. Black Rose" the crowd went crazy. I walked out to my pole, walking hard as hell to make my ass jiggle with each step I took, when I got to the pole and they played the song me and Cornbread recorded the night before.