Perfect

NO ONE'S POV

They were perfect for each other.

Have lots of commons, interactions, moments and memories.

But they don't know their own feelings.

It was almost the day of couples celebrating and giving chocolates. And two devils are planning to tease and spy them.

The two of them were really eager to make all their ships sail and not make their own ship sail.

And now before the day, they are looking at their ships with a devilish grin on their face. Everyone knows that these two are going to get crazy but not as crazy as their yellow round-faced teacher who can speed up to Mach 20 and always go to another country after the class ends.

Both of them were really excited and now the day has come.

Early in the morning they were walking together going to school when they saw a green-haired girl bringing a bag. They look at each other and smile evilly.

They ran to the girl and the girl suddenly jumped and she knew what was going to happen.

"Oh, you're giving it to someone, Kaede?" Ask the yellow haired girl named Rio. While putting her arms around her neck.

"I think I know who this person is." Said the strawberry addict boy named Karma. Looking at the bag Kaede the green-haired girl.

She blushed and said, "W-What are y-y-you talking a-about?" And now her face is as red as Karma's hair.

Both devils looked at each other and smirked, "Oh, really?" They said the same and made Kaede blush even more.

The poor Kaede wanted to run away from these two demons but she was stuck in hell. When a sudden question was asked. "So how will you give him your chocolates?", Rio said with a questioning face.

Kaede turned to her and was as red as a tomato again and looked at the front and walked quickly.

Then a light bulb came into the brains of the devil. They followed her, "Why don't we help you by giving your chocolates to him?" Rio suggested and Karma just smiled.

And yep it was true, they helped Kaede give her chocolate to the boy. But before that, they stalk their classmates on how they give their chocolates to each other.

They saw Sugino hitting his head when he gave his chocolates to Kanzaki. While Kanzaki is as calm as ever.

The three stalked their two snipers having a duel in the forest. And they were quite surprised at how smooth they were giving each other chocolates. But Kaede can't be as smooth as Nagisa's bloodlust snake.

And they saw their two representatives in the forest, it seems Meg was giving him chocolates for him to share with his family. What a kind girl she is but Kaede can't be as straightforward as she is.

After Kaede felt upset, the two gave her some courage to give her chocolates to Nagisa. Now they are in the classroom and the two devils were watching them at the window.

Kaede blushed as she saw how Nagisa pointed his gun to Koror sensei sitting at the top of the tree but stopped because it was valentines day. "I should give him a break." That's what he thought.

"Nagisa, thank you for staying by my side this whole year." She said with a smile, a true smile.

Nagisa was shocked and looked at her.

"Here," And Kaede gave her chocolates to Nagisa. And she made him go, Nagisa thanked her but she only said, "See you tomorrow." Nagisa left holding the chocolates while smiling.