Sayonara 2

RIO'S POV

I walked inside the gate and closed it. I knocked on the door and entered the house.

"Mom, I'm home." I put my shoes on the shoe rack and walk to the stairs.

"Oh, welcome home Rio." Mom greeted and Dad sat on the chair.

Dad has been coming home early after hearing the news, they must be sad that their only daughter is sick.

"I'll go upstairs." I replied to her and walked up.

"I'll call you when dinner is ready." She shouted in the kitchen.

I entered my room and put my things on my desk and took a shower. After I took a shower, I put on some pajamas and started doing my homework.

After sometime mom shouted that it was time for dinner.

"RIO, DINNER'S READY!" She shouted downstairs.

"Coming mom!" I shouted back and arranged my things before I left.

I walked towards the door but before I could walk through the hallways, my vision became blurry.

"Wah," I put my hands on my head and leaned on the walls. "What the-"

*THUD*

After that darkness ate me.

NO ONE'S POV

Meanwhile at the kitchen

"You hear that?" Rio's mom said putting the food on the table.

"Hear what?" Rio's dad asked and put his notes down.

"Nothing but what is taking her so long." She said worriedly and looked at the stairs.

"I'll go check her." She walked towards the chairs while the dad was tasting the soup.

She walked upstairs and saw an unconscious girl.

"RIO!!!" She quickly ran to her daughter.

She put her head on her lap and patted her face, she's waking up.

"HONEY!" She shouted for her husband.

Rio's dad walked to her, "What?" He widened his eyes as he saw his daughter being caressed by her wife.

"Wha- What happened?!" He asks as he touches her face.

"I-I-I don't know when I walked up she was lying unconscious here." She cried and looked at her helpless daughter.

"Call the ambulance, QUICK!" He told her and she quickly ran to the telephone.

He took her daughter downstairs and put her on the sofa.

"Hello, please help my daughter, she suddenly collapsed." Rio's mom said, panicking.

"Yes, yes please hurry." She put the telephone back and ran to her daughter.

Minutes later the ambulance arrived.

Rio's dad carried her bridal style and put her on the stretchers. The paramedics quickly put her in the ambulance followed by her parents who sat next to her with a worried face.

They arrived at the hospitals and they ran to the ER.

"Please save my daughter, she is my only daughter, please." Rio's mom said as she looked at them entering the room.