Anatagasuki

NO ONE'S POV

It was a new semester as the students of Class 3-E were walking towards the mountains.

A good day to start their assassination to kill their teacher and another day of realizing of someone's feelings.

"Ha, another semester for another assassination plan. Got any ideas to kill Koro sensei?" Kayano the green-haired two faced ask, walking with Nagisa.

(She ain't bad here okay, I better not see hate comments here. 💢)

"Nope, but I have found another weakness of Koro sensei and this is gonna help our plan." Nagisa the blue haired snake replied.

"Ohhh, I'm excited." Kaede exclaimed.

They kept on walking and they saw their friends.

"Morning, guys." Isogai aka 'Ikemen' the class representative greeted them.

"Yow, morning." Maehara the playboy also greeted them.

"Morning, everyone." Kayano and Nagisa replied to them.

"So another semester ha!" Maehara said walking together with them.

"Yeah, I hope this plan gets better." Isogai commented.

"Yeah," All of them sigh.

As they went up the stairs they saw a tall red-haired boy walking towards a group of girls.

"Oh, it's Karma." Kayano said, pointing her lips towards the boy.

"I didn't know he was an early bird." Maehara said, looking at the boy.

"Well he is." Isogai said and Nagisa nodded. They stare at the red boy as he walks towards the girl.

"What is he doing?" Kayano asked, looking at the scene.

"I think he's doing a prank again." Nagisa replied to her.

"We better stop him, it's too early to do pranks." Maehara said and the others nod.

"Wait... Look." Isogai said, stopping them with his hands blocking them.

They looked at the guy and they were kinda shocked by his action.

At the scene

"Yow, it's another semester." Rio, the matchmaker and devil of the class, talked to the other girls.

"Yeah, I hope I better improve my snipping skills." Rinka, the flexible sniper replied to her and looked at the ground.

"Oh, don't worry, Rinka, your sniping skills are not bad." Kurahashi, who loves beetles and insects, commented on not making the girl feel bad.

"She's right and you are one of the best snipers in our class." Meg, the class vice representative.

"I agree." Kanzaki, the most beautiful girl voted by the boys, said with a warm smile.

All of them chuckle when a red-haired boy suddenly touches Rio's hair.

She grabbed his arm and was ready to attack.

The girls were startled.

"What are you doing?" Rio said with one eyebrow raised, looking at him while grabbing his hand.

"Woah, chill I was only getting the leaf that was on top of your head." He showed her and said, "See!", smiling.

Rio let go of his hand, "Geez Karma, you could have told me." Rio said walking to catch up with the girls.