Blood and Water ☠

Hi, I'm Nakamura Rio, a sixteen year old student and right now I'm in a relationship with the smartest boy in our class named Karma Akabane.

I can't believe that he is my boyfriend, I always liked him and I didn't want to tell him but he confessed his feelings first.

At first I thought it was a prank but he then hugged me. I was surprised when I told him I like him back.

It was the thing that ever happened to me.

And now it's been two months since we are a couple. I'm happy with my life.

"Wow, Rio I can't believe that you and Karma are together." Kaede said, she cling to my arms going to the classroom.

I laughed at her, "Go out with Nagisa then." I replied to her.

She blushed and went to the room.

I was left laughing at her.

I went in and greeted my friends, "Good morning,"

"Good morning,"

"Good morning, Nakamura-san."

"Morning,"

"Yow,"

I smiled at them and walked to my seat. I put my bag beside my chair and looked at the back.

I see him not attending, must be lucky to be smart.

I mean I did make it to the top 3.

Karma, Asano and next is me.

I marked first in English, Bitch sensei was so proud of me. And I was happy too.

"Morning, Rio." Meg greeted me.

"Morning, Meg." I greeted her and sat down.

The girls gather and talk about being in a relationship.

"Rio is so lucky to be in a relationship With Karma." Kurahashi said, back hugging Okano.

"I know, I mean it's pretty obvious that they like each other." Toka sighed.

I laughed at them. Then I looked at the window.

I saw Karma talking to a girl, the girl was giving him chocolates. He did accept it and the girl blushed and bowed at him and ran away.

Wow, I mean she really did come here to give him the chocolates.

Even though we are in a relationship lots of girls still like him and the same goes for me.

But they can't come near him.

"Is that Karma?" Kaede shouted, pointing at the window.

"And is that a girl from the main campus giving him chocolates?" Fuwa exclaimed.

They gasped and looked at me.

I jump a little when they lean closer to me.

"What?" I asked.

They look at each other and at me.

"Are you not angry?" Kanzaki asked.

"Yeah, are you not jealous?" Toka asked and she crossed her arms.

The girls looked at me with curious eyes.

I sighed and replied to them.

"Why would I?" I gave them a questioning look.