Regretting

He never thought that he would see the love of his life again. Will he regret his decision? Can Karma still claim her? Or will she love him again like in the other timeline?

Waking up with a pain in the head, rubbing his head as he notices the familiar surroundings around him, slowly blinking his eyes as he looks around.

"This-" Looking at the familiar room he is in right now. "Don't tell me it worked?" He quickly flipped his blanket and rushed to the bathroom.

Looking at his reflection, he was immature, the stage where he was still in his delinquent phase until he met his monstrous teacher, experiencing events that he never thought he would have the thought of having friends...

A family.

Karma softly touches his child-like face, "I-I did it." He laughs with a joyful-sorrowful tone. Pinning his head on the mirror realizing he was giving a chance to save someone, someone whom he truly loves.

Out of the blue, he suddenly remembers that he is now in his teenage stage again. He took a warm, nice bath. It's been a while since he had one after all the incidents have happened.

Putting on his so-called uniform though, he never wears it completely, just wearing the style he likes. He brushes his hair and checks the mirror one last time before heading out of his room.

He took his bag and rushed down the stairs, he looked around as he went down, then a feeling of nostalgia went to his heart. This place where he lives but not his home. Saying goodbye to his nanny and going to the train station.

_

He remembered that this day would be his first appearance to his family-friends and will once again meet her. Karma was nervous, sad, happy and mixed emotions were built inside his body for he shall face his precious classmates and his loving lady.

The reason why he has mixed feelings on seeing his friends was due to his vengeance. Which made him go insane after what he did, after the incident.

Making his way to his old classroom, the high hills of Kunugigaoka Junior High. He remembers that this was the time when they finished their P.E with Karasuma sensei.

Karma made it, he made it and he saw his classmates together with his two teachers. He smiled, putting his other hand in his pocket and his other hand with his strawberry milk juice.

He made his way to them, then they noticed him but Nagisa was the first one who noticed him. He walked in a cool aura that was surrounding him, which made his classmates shiver or for some made their curiosity grow more, of course it was because of the rumors. After being suspended due to him rescuing a bullied class E student but some believe he was just being aggressive.

Doing his usual introduction to them, Karma took a glance to his classmates there, he saw her once again with a face with curiosity and interest as he walked towards the tall yellow octopus monster.

Karma made his move, the tentacle exploded as they hand shook each other and he swiftly swung the knife as Koro sensei jumped too far away from him. A grin was on his face as he remembered the old event that had happened.

After the drama Karma went to the woods where he usually hangs out and a girl went to him.

Telling him to eat lunch with them and he can't seem to disagree with her, which makes him chuckle at a certain someone who he can't disagree with her offer and opinions.

His memories flood and his short nap was disturbed by him expecting this girl to greet him and inviting him to have lunch with his other fellow classmates.