FREEDOM 2

RIO'S POV

It's been a week since Karma asked about my eyes and it's been a week since I didn't understand what he was saying.

It's almost sunset, I am now heading home. Yesterday, I was hanging out with my friends at the mall and I didn't tell mom about that and I hope she won't know. I mean how would she know when she can't go outside of the house?

She even hated sunlight and just locked herself in her room.

I opened the door."Tadaima," I put the things I brought from the market. Yep, I went shopping with my friends.

I walk to my mom's room and there she is looking at the window. I walked to her and said, "Mom, let's eat." And made her stand up but she didn't, instead she told me.

"Where have you been yesterday?" She looked me dead in the eye.

I smiled and lied to her, "We were doing our homework in my friend's house, Mom." And was about to head to the door but I stopped at my tracks to hear the sentence she said.

"Liar, you've been lying to me." She stared angrily.

I looked at her and was a little nervous, "Why would I lie to my own mother? I mean, she is the greatest mother I have?" I took her hand and stood up but she aggressively brushed it off.

"DON'T LIE TO ME BITCH, YOU'VE BEEN LYING!" She shouted.

"W-well I-I-I did go to the mall but it was only a-a matter of minutes so there's no need to wo-"

She stood up and, *SLAPS*

A red sting on my face like always.

"YOU UNGRATEFUL BRAT I RAISE YOU, FEED YOU, GIVE YOU CLOTHES AND DID EVERYTHING TO YOU AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME, YOUR MOTHER? BY LYING?!" Her words keep repeating every time I get scolded.

"Mom, I'm sorry I won't do-" I took her hand but she pushed me away.

"YOU LEAVE THIS HOUSE RIGHT NOW, I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE!" Her words hurt me but it made me lil bit happy.

"Mom, please-" She pushes me away, "I SAID LEAVE MY HOUSE!"

I looked at her and left.

I ran and ran to nowhere, I was going. I stopped in my tracks and breath deeply.

I walk around the area and memorize the path I ran into, so I won't get lost.

I saw the scenery of the town and looked up at the moon.

When suddenly, "What are you doing here in this hour, Nakamura-san?"

I look at the person- octopus. Koro sensei the perverted yellow giant octopus that we are supposed to assassinate before graduation.

I looked at him and then the moon, "Just walking." He looked at me and also looked at the moon.

Silence ate us but I broke it.

"The moon is beautiful isn't it, Koro sensei?" I asked him, still looking at the moon, he nodded.

(A/N: Not the "I love you" meaning.)

"Nakamura-san, if you are having trouble with your mom you can tell me." He commented.

"I know," I whispered.

"Koro sensei, do you wanna live?" I asked him and it seems he wasn't surprised at my question.

"Well, I did kill many people so I can say, I don't deserve to live anymore." He replied to my question.