Tiktok

It was certainly surprising when Karma confessed to me, it really made me shocked for many days like what the hell. Let's have a backflash 2 weeks ago.

Me and him were just playing games and also planning our next prank for our classmates and our sensei's too. He stopped playing and stood, excusing himself to go to the bathroom which is next to the other room from my brother.

I nodded at him and he went out, after that I panicked because I've been having this weird feeling of butterflies inside my stomach everytime we talk no everytime when I see him. I stood up from my bed and began panicking.

Gosh, what if I- pfft as if, I would never like him- I mean his my best friend and he only sees me as his partner in crime, his lieutenant and a friend.

I walk around my room in circles, I stop in the middle of panic and grab my hair from frustration while mentally screaming at myself for being a stupid idiot for falling in love with my own BEST FRINED.

Rio you piece of shit. How could you like him??? He's your freaking best friend!!!

As I kept screaming mentally I suddenly thought of an absolute crazy idea. Putting my fingers to my chin I thought of the craziest idea at that moment.

I know, I'll just confess to him right here and now so I can move on and stop this ridiculous feeling of mine.

I said inside my head while laughing nervously.

GAH THIS IS CRAZY, I AM CRAZY!!!

Then I heard my door open, I jumped to my bed and took my phone, laying in bed like nothing happened and smiled at him.

"Yow, you're back." I greeted him, he only nodded while closing the door and went to sit beside me. I gulped hardly hoping he didn't hear that.

"Let's play back." I commented but he only nodded.

Weird, did something happen to him while in the bathroom? Maybe it's a boys' period, wait does that even exist???

I looked at him with curiosity in my eyes, observing him while also looking at my phone then he glanced at me. I quickly looked at my phone with a sweat on the side of my head.

Oops, I got caught.

He sighed loudly causing me to look at him completely, he closed his eyes while I was staring at him. Then he opened his eyes looking straight at me causing me to jump a bit.

He looked at my soul like he wanted to do something, don't get the wrong idea!!!

"I want to confess something." Karma remarked.

"Ah- oh re-really what?" I asked nervously.

Oh my gosh, what if he feels the same. OMG OMG AM I REALLY GOING TO CONFESS TO HIM TOO? ABOUT MY FEELINGS FOR HIM? AHHH WHAT IF WE REALLY LIKE EACH OTHER???? AAHHHHHH.

I shook my head imagining the silly thought inside my head then I looked at him but he only looked at me. I gulped then he opened his mouth.

I closed my eyes and, "I like-"

"I'm gay."

Huh?

I opened my eyes while he just stared at me with a serious face.

"Huh?"

What did he say? Did I hear that wrong? Wh-what did he say?

"Wha-what did you say?" I asked him, dumbfounded. I tilt my head to the side to hear him completely.